Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free EspoCRM theme adjusted by devcrm.it

Hello,
    Today I would like to share with you a free theme which we adjusted in devcrm.it.
    The theme is a refreshed version of the default theme available in EspoCRM. The entire theme is available in our github repository, and we have published an installer on our site that will allow you to install the theme as an extension.

Getting started
    1. Open our website https://devcrm.it/light-theme and download installer;
    2. Login to your EspoCRM as admin;
    3. Go to admin section and open extensions page;
    4. Choose installer from you computer and start installation process;
    5. Choose new theme in your user preferences.

Please be aware that this theme should be installed only on versions higher than 5.9.0. We didn't test lower versions. If you want you can change version in manifest.json and test, but we don't recommend that. You should update your EspoCRM and then install our extension.

Please also remember that you should create backup before you'll install our extension.

I hope this theme will improve your experience when using EspoCRM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by emillod; 09-07-2020, 11:26 AM.

Hi, thank you very nice attitude.

Comment

• emillod
      emillod commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me know if you manage to install and activate theme

• shalmaxb
      shalmaxb commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try later and send a message

• shalmaxb
      shalmaxb commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, installed it and it works as should, no problems so far and a nice "material" look. Will be a good option for some clients.

Thank You. Looks Great !

Comment

Cool. This is the first Theme extension from what I seen.

Installed it, looked interesting and didn't run into any problem. Only briefly used it though since I prefer classic (top bar) look.

Looking forward to seeing more in future.

Comment

• emillod
        emillod commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Maybe i'll prepare something also for top bar look in the future

thanks for the communirty emillod

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose future plan would be to be those "color" picker style theme option would be sufficient. I doubt we will get any sort of "modular" drag and drop feature though. Leave that advance layout to the CSS/HTML expert I suppose.

Personally I don't see an issue with the demo theme, then again every time I play with the demo someone already changed the colors. Giving that fresh look.

I ponder if someone will request for "random" color scheme in the future (if not already).

+1 to Darktheme

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        > those "color" picker style theme

It's possible to do, but it's seems to be tricky since we have started from Bootstrap css framework and it doesn't allow us to have colors defined by a user. There a some technical difficulties with that.

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Yuri for your jobs
        so i resume ..library other are not "state of art"

Hello,
      Theme out-of-box and default theme is for me very good.
      with contribution of emillod , now every body can learn how make.a template.
      my problem is us, big screen resolution (minumum HD definition computer).. and left panel is good, right panel is good but center is "responsive" but limited.. so we have blank on right and left of the center...
      of course, if phone resolution is maybe the "problem" of the big resolution..

Regards

Comment

item could you send me a screenshot?

Comment

Hello emillod,
          and i have make i custom css with this :

PHP Code:
          @media (min-width: @screen-lg-min) {
          container {
          max-width: @container-max-width;
          }
          @
          media (min-width: @screen-lg-min) {
          container {
          max-width: @container-max-width;
          }
          }

@
          container-max-width2000px
          imagine without the custom css.. i have try bigger width but no success.

Regards

Comment

item i like your method of masking data! Great job
            I understand your problem. I have standard monitor(23/24'), and i don't have possibility to cover bigger screens.
            I will not working on this theme for a while because i want to prepare with my business partner few another free extensions, but maybe someone will propose some changes I already have a dark theme but i want to make it nicer

Comment

• item
              item commented
              Editing a comment
              emillod,
              you like but i must do so .. it's for me like a "dead or alive" because i work in healthcare.. so imagine any data on the web.. i am "cruxify" directly without sommation :s
              And another think ..we have obligation to have all data for 30years .. so GDPR or so .. is not really my problem..

Regards

• emillod
              emillod commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, i'm from Poland so we need to take GDPR pretty seriously
              I understand your point of view Of course i know that this theme will not be a solution for everybody

Hello guys,
            thanks to telecastg i'm already working on new login page
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, while testing the EspoCRM 6.0.0 beta 2 I see, that the light theme does not work properly. The side panels are not on the side, but on the bottom.

Comment

shalmaxb thank you for information. We'll test this

Comment

shalmaxb i think that i fixed my theme. Basically EspoCRM in 6.0.0 migrate to CSS Grid and i had to adjusted theme. Because of that there are two extensions now. One for versions 5.9.X of EspoCRM and other for 6.X. You can download new version from our website: https://devcrm.it/light-theme
                  You don't have uninstall previous version, just update extension.

I've tested that and everything should work okay. Of course other users don't have to worry about choosing wrong version, i've also updated previous extension for 5.9.X. I've changed there acceptable versions of EspoCRM. Now you'll not be able to install version 5.9.X on 6.0 and above

I'll also publish another version maybe in this week with new login screen. + i'm planning to release dark version for all who work at night

Comment

Dark theme released https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...d-by-devcrm-it

Comment

• shalmaxb
                      shalmaxb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi, thank you very much. I just installed and it returned to work correctly again (EspoCRM 6.0.0beta3).

Hello guys,
                    We've released new version today:

1. New login page
                    2. Changing URL color for hover
                    3. Changing margin of header in admin area

Download URL: https://devcrm.it/download/?file=e40...a-63b4defcc532

Comment

• partomas
                      partomas commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I liked your white theme so much, but new login screen looks terrible Can you bring it back?
                  Working...
                  X