X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys,
    We've released new version 0.0.6 today:

1. Adjusting theme to 6.1.0 version of EspoCRM

You can download new version from our website: https://devcrm.it/light-theme

Comment

partomas thank you for your feedback.
      I'll check that in this week and let you know.

Comment

• partomas
        partomas commented
        Editing a comment
        In MacOS, login fields came 100% screen

partomas srsly?
      Wow! We're using only windows, i didn't test theme on different systems. Could you send me a screenshot? It should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/eSGLOA6.png

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I would say it might be more of a Browser (Safari? I assume) then MacOS version.

• partomas
        partomas commented
        Editing a comment
        It's on MAC Chrome and Safari the same

• partomas
        partomas commented
        Editing a comment
        By the way I don't like an idea of too many "advertisements" and backlinks in login screen. Could it be taken of, as customers, especially of portal might become a bit confused where they come and to whom belongs this site. It's looks a bit of "fishing site" to grab credentials.

espcrm yes, of course you're right. But it's weird because i thought that safari use same engine as chrome..

Comment

partomas could you show me a screenshot? You can mask your logo and other confidential information. For now i'm not sure how can i debug your issue, and i'm in weird place, because i was thinking about adding similar login screen to dark theme. but i've decided to wait because you told me that there is an issue on mac..

Comment

So there you are my internal interface and used logo and in ZIP there are printscreen of login screen. 0.0.5ersion
          I hope to upgrade to 6.1 and might be there are will not this issue anymore.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by partomas; 01-29-2021, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• emillod
            emillod commented
            Editing a comment
            partomas if you want to remove login screen, remove these files:
            /application/Espo/Modules/DubasLightTheme/Resources/metadata/app/client.json /application/Espo/Modules/DubasLightTheme/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/App.json
            /client/modules/dubas-light-theme/lib/css/loginPage.css
            /client/modules/dubas-light-theme/lib/js/loginPage.js
            /client/modules/dubas-light-theme/res/templates/login.tpl
            /client/modules/dubas-light-theme/src/views/login.js

After that rebuild and clean cache

For now i don't see any reason to remove or change in any way login screen. If you want you can modify files of extension by yourself.
            If you have any issues with login screen i'll be more than happy to assist you. For now there is no other user which have issues with that.
            Last edited by emillod; 01-29-2021, 12:06 PM.

partomas
          in regard to your issue with link to our website, i can speak with my partner about removing that, but i don't think it look bad.
          In regard to your issue with login screen, do you have any clean copy of EspoCRM where you could install EspoCRM and our theme? I'm not sure if this is a problem with our extension. If you don't have that option, i can prepare a demo site.

Comment

• partomas
            partomas commented
            Editing a comment
            it's look great, but for customers it's a bit confusing. Idt can be anywhere in the bottom, but not near login window. Thank for advice how to remove and I'm waiting for our CRM updates to 6.1

Hi,
          could you tell, where I can edit the copyright footer? I won`t strip the credentials, but I would like to attach my credentials.
          I think you deserve to appear there, but my clients could think, that my application wasn`t made by me.
          If you allow, I could put a link to your company as reference on my website, too. You may look here in the footer of my website: kunstservice.net.

Comment

shalmaxb i'm adding url to our website through CSS because we don't want to change CORE files through our extension.
            If you want to deliver whole app to your client you should add info in main.html file
            EspoCRM – Open Source CRM Application. Contribute to espocrm/espocrm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

• shalmaxb
              shalmaxb commented
              Editing a comment
              ok, thank you. It first did not work (I forgot to refresh), but now it shows alltogether.
              Would you allow me to put a link to you with your logo on my website?

shalmaxb or espcrm do you have any computer with MAC OS? Can you confirm issue with login screen which reported partomas?
            It should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/R3RBEZX.png

Comment

• shalmaxb
              shalmaxb commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately I cannot help with this, I only use Windows

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Same. I don't really want to install an Emulator to test it either.

shalmaxb you don't have to put link to our website anywhere We don't require anything. It's our contribution to community, i hope you enjoy our extensions If you want, you can, but we not require that. Unfortunatelly i'm not speaking german so i don't know what you wrote there
            Right now i'm working on new login page to dark theme https://i.imgur.com/e6F0Jzv.png

Comment

• shalmaxb
              shalmaxb commented
              Editing a comment
              I guessed, that you do not require that. But I think it could be helpful to have your company listed in my references. Without espoCRM and you as well as some other community members I never would have got my app to where it is now. So it is kind of gratitude to your commitments.

• emillod
              emillod commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for kind words.

• espcrm
              espcrm commented
              Editing a comment
              Free advertising. I want some too! Just joking.

hi, it looks good!

Comment

hello

I have a question , if I want to change the color of the sidebar menu what class it is , i like the template alot i just want a lighter sidebar aswell

Comment

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                For future use, you can always right click or press F12 in your browser, from there you can use the Inspector tools and find out pretty much all the class name. And even do live editing, once you are happy you can make change permanently

Hi,

.navbar-inverse {

background-color: #5a5a5a;
              border-color: transparent;
              }

Comment

• espcrm
                espcrm commented
                Editing a comment
                Look like you been playing with theme.

emillod Do you tested your themes in V7? Looks like upgrade from V6 to V7 can break a system as file system was changed?

Comment

Working...
              X