Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    I did not because I have no clue how to log via SSH, iam using FTP.. I am more like pre-junior dev so there is a lot of things I am not experienced with that is why I am asking a lot about things that may seem simple to you

• rabii
    commented on 's reply
    did you try this https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...re-not-working
    also check under your setting if cron jobs are disabled.

• rabii
    commented on 's reply
    Yes if there is anything wrong with a specific scheduled cron job then it will provide info about what happened under data/logs this will give you an insight what went wrong. if you could share the log errors we might be able to figure out how it could fixed. Is it only workflow scheduled cron job that is not working or is it all scheduled cron jobs ?

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    I found this in docs, but I have no idea how to follow necessary steps

Do you think it could be our problem?

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    hello man, could you help me a bit please? do I have to turn on debug mode to be able to get more information? another thing is: how to trigger some error logs for those scheduled workflows if they do not work? do you think there is some error log tracked at the time the workflow should actually run? thanks

• rabii
    commented on 's reply
    the error logs can tell you exactly what happens there so you could resolve it.

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    I have finally access to the code, to error logs and everything so I am more than ready to solve this issue

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    I did this and unfortunately, workflows still do not work

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    eymen-elkum​ hello man, please could you help me on what are exact steps to be followed when I want to apply this change?(I am editing source code for the first time)

I went to application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Jobs/RunScheduledWorkflows.php downloaded that file, commented the line, uploaded edited file to the server and then rebuilt backend directly from CRM. Is it correct, please?

edit: I am using FTP
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 11-15-2022, 09:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    oki, will try it then

• eymen-elkum
    commented on 's reply
    I have uncomment the line and the problem still resolved, after 2 days

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    Hello,
    after upgrading to 7.2.7 still no change.

If there is no other solution than commenting the line in code as suggested above, we will have to do it that way. yuri any insights, please?

Leave a comment:

• eymen-elkum
    replied
    I managed to make it work, but this is not the best solution:
    Go to the file application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Jobs/RunScheduledWorkflows.php
    comment this line as in attached picture.

yuri may have better idea how to solve it by updating the lastRun value on the record directly or something else.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lazovic
    replied
    Jakub Grufik,

Perhaps there is some information in the server logs and in the instance logs. You may need to turn on the debug mode for the logs so that we can get more information about this issue.

Leave a comment:

• eymen-elkum
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the information, I have tried steps with no change
Working...
X