Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    hey lazovic, thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Tried to follow your steps and it did not help.

However, Run scheduled workflows seems to be working (screen1)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lazovic
    replied
    Hi Jakub Grufik,

Please go to Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Run Scheduled Workflows Job and turn it off (change its status to Inactive), make a rebuild, then turn it back on (change its status to Active​). Then test the this Job on some test workflow (with * * * * * Scheduling, for example).

Leave a comment:

• eymen-elkum
    replied
    I had the same problem several times with clients, took lot of work and tries, then suddenly worked, I have no specific idea which action made it work, last time I made all the actions with no luck.
    Maybe Yuri have some insight on this

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    eymen-elkum hello,

we have not made any upgrades or installation of extensions in past 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• eymen-elkum
    replied
    Have you made un upgrade on that date? or installed a new extension at the same date?

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    started a topic Workflows are not being triggered

Workflows are not being triggered

Hello,

Problem1:
    I am not sure what happened but my workflow stopped working without any obvious reason. It was running every 10 minutes and now I am just checking it and last time when it was triggered was on the 8th of November. Till that time it was working without any problem. We have not changed anything connected with this workflow so I have no idea what could have gone wrong. Screen1 - settings of the workflow(it was working perfectly as you can see in the logs on screen2)

Problem2:
    I am trying to run a scheduled workflow to update all opportunities. There is no complex action(screen3) and the target report contains approx 3000 opportunities. I was using tons of similar workflows in past without any problem. But this one just refuses to be triggered.

Do you guys have any idea what could have happened that our scheduled workflow stopped working and I am not able to set a new scheduled workflow? Is there a possibility that we ran out of memory for logs or something like that? I am just not able to run a super simple workflow where I am 100% sure everything is set correctly.

Thanks a lot for the investigation.

edit: Now I am checking other workflows, and every scheduled workflow stopped working on the 8th of November. It looks like we really ran out of memory or something like that...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 11-11-2022, 10:08 AM.
Working...
X