• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    here is today log with debug mode https://easyupload.io/yqxbh0

• lazovic
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, of course, fresh logs will be needed for analysis.

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    thanks a lot man! do you want me to send you fresh logs from today with debug mode on?

• lazovic
    commented on 's reply
    If you mean to make a backup of your instance and create a test instance, then yes, you can try to work with it and turn off Workflows there.

I will try again to analyze your logs and try to find the reason why Scheduled Workflows are not working.

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    lazovic Iam thinking, maybe the best way would be to copy the whole project to test-project, and in test, I can turn off everything and try to make it work without turning off everything in our real-project, what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    I have not found anything suspicious in the action history, the only thing we added is a new personal email account (amazon) which caused the system to generate duplicate emails (reported here https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...ated-by-system) but so far I have not found anything that could make workflows stop working

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    this morning I turned on debug mode again so hopefully around lunch time there will be enough error logs and I will be able to find some anomalies.

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    Hello sir,

we upgraded espo to v7.2.7 last weekend, but the problem was also in the previous version before upgrade(we upgraded with hope that it will fix the issue)
    Advanced pack v2.11.4

I am going to check the action history now (the last working workflow that I found was 8th November, 10:13AM - its been scheduled to run every 10 mins)

I have not tried turn off all workflows because it would stop everything important that is working now (including generating new orders, assigning users etc.) so it would be huge blackout in our system.

I can try to put our system into maintenance mode during the weekend and try to turn off every single workflow, but I am not sure how to turn it on effectively afterward to make sure it won't stop working again. (we have approx 60 active workflows)

• lazovic
    replied
    Jakub Grufik,

Please tell me what versions of EspoCRM and Advanced Pack extension are you using?

Check the last time (at what time of day) at least one Scheduled Workflow was triggered. Then, look at the Action History (located in the Administration), what actions were taken?

Have you tried turning off absolutely all existing Workflows (not just Scheduled) and trying to run the most simplified Scheduled Workflow?

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    Hello guys yuri rabii lazovic eymen-elkum

Sorry for tagging all of you, but I am really desperate. Our workflows do not work since the 8th of November and it is a big red flag for us. I tried everything to make it work. Unfortunately, without any success.

I have now access to code and to error logs so I am more than willing to provide every information needed. But I am really stuck at the moment and I do not know what to do to make it work. I tried to stop(put inactive) every single scheduled workflow and create a new one with a super simple action to try it out. But nothing is happening and none of the scheduled workflows is working. I tried also comment out the line in the code as suggested and it did not change anything.

I tried to go through logs to find some anomalies without success.

Is there by any chance some way to "hard reset" the cache for workflows or somehow restart the system or anything that could resolve this issue(I tried to rebuild php and clear cache like 5 times)? I really tried a lot of things and now I am just clueless about what else should I do.

I would be really happy if it could be resolved after 10 days, my boss is not very happy about it

If you are not supposed to be working on fixes like that, we can discuss some pricing for this service or I don't know how to approach this situation. I just need to make it work.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    tried to put all scheduled workflows to inactive and created new one with super simple action:
    Code:
    pocetLeaduAktualniKvartal = 0;
    pocetPrilezitostiAktualniKvartal = 0;
    pocetObhlidekUskutecnene = 0;
    pocetUzavretychObchoduAktualniKvartal = 0;
    obratZaKvartalNaObchodnika = 0;​
    With Scheduling */5 * * * * but it still does not work. nothing is being triggered

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    on it! thanks a lot for the suggestion

• rabii
    commented on 's reply
    Just put them inactive and create a new scheduled workflow for testing purpose with some simple action just to see if it will work.

• Jakub Grufik
    replied
    rabii regarding this "
    TRY TO OPTIMISE YOUR WORKFLOWS AND AVOID HAVING MANY ON THE SYSTEM.​" what exactly do you mean by MANY? we have 79 workflows atm in the system (approx 60 active)

Leave a comment:

• Jakub Grufik
    commented on 's reply
    1) even if none of them is mentioned in error logs?
    2) do I have to delete them or put them to inactive could be enough?
Working...
X