Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating Record from Mail other than Case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Record from Mail other than Case.

Hi all,
    i think this topic is not new but i didn't find this vie search.

We are using mail2case in our IT Dept. for IT tickets.

Now other departments want to use this in their own Modules. We have e.G. an claims module where customers can send claims about wrong invoices.

I know it possib le to create records from mails with the workflow funktion. But i think then i am missing funktions like connecting folloups to the existing record and also tetecting recordnumber in subject lines.

Are there plans to extend the mail2case funktions to other modules(entities)?

With the google search i found this:

Comment

Hi JayBee4pl,

You answered your own question in the first post in this topic. That similar functionality can be implemented through Workflow or BPMN, which requires the Advanced Pack extension.
      The forum already has a branch with examples for Workflows and BPMNs:https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...-email-subject.

Could you please describe in detail what you would like for the desired functionality? Attach screenshots and give the most specific examples?​

Comment

Its important that reply mails are automaticly connected to the original tickewt. Is this achieved with the workflow module?

Comment

• eymen-elkum
          eymen-elkum commented
          Editing a comment
          Will be linked automatically to the same ticket
      Working...
      X