Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to delete custom Email folder?

Hey guys,

maybe I am blind or stupid but I do not see the option to delete a custom email folder. Where can I find such option please?

Thank you

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Go to Email Folders and open your folder, then click on the three dots next to the Edit button and select the Remove option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-10-04 11-11-10.png
Views:	127
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	98230

Comment

Lol I am blind thanks a lot man. Got it! Have a nice day

Comment

Hello,

Didn't want to create new topic so I'm gonna use this one instead.
        Is it still possible to delete email folder? We are on 8.2.2 and I do not see anywhere option to delete created folders. Edit button gives me possibility only to check "Skip Notifications" and change name of the folder. Nothing else to change.

Maybe I am just blind as well, lol.

Comment

foxy99,

Most likely, you didn't mean Group Email Folder, but just Email Folder (they are removed in the same way). You will be able to delete it after you click on the three dots next to the "Compose" button, click on the 3 dots and then on Folders.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	105182

A list of folders will appear in front of you. After that, go to a specific folder and again click on the three dots, then Remove.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	105183
          Last edited by victor; 04-19-2024, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Hi Victor,

First of all, thanks for your quick response.

Jesus man, I'm dead. All the time seeing list of folders I clicked little arrow on the right and there went to Edit and could never see remove option anywhere there.
            Instead of that you have to click folder name to access it and use remove as shown on your instruction, lol.

That's somewhat indirect help from you but really appreciated!
            Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X