Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass mail issue

Hi All,

Our mass mails are stuck since today. Cron is running, I have deleted and recreated "Send Mass Mail" scheduled jobs.
    If I check if I can send a test mail at Outbound Emails I can send it successfully. It also arrives.
    We are using Amazon Simple Email Service as EspoCRM is running in Amazon EC2 so we can get it relatively cheap.
    It was working very well without any issues in the last few years.
    Reputation Metrics is saying we are "Healthy" in Amazon SES.
    Now I am trying to send only one Mass Mail with only my email address in it's Target List but jobs are still failing.
    I have this in my log, log level is debug:
    [2023-05-02 18:07:29] Espo.ERROR: JobTask: Failed job run. Job id: 64514e955dfd3d32d. Error details: syntax error, unexpected '?' [] []
    I did not have this error before, but now there are tons of it.
    Clear Cache and Rebuild did not help.
    Interesting that no changes have been done to this server and Espo either in the last few weeks.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Balazs

Hi,

From there error message, it look like PHP version for CLI has been downgraded somehow. To the version that is lower than min supported one.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response.

The php version was not downgraded, my crontab looks like this:
      * * * * * web10 /opt/php-7.2/bin/php -f /var/www/clients/client3/web10/web/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

EspoCRM version is: Version 5.6.14

​It is running on an ISPConfig Debian 9.2 server.
      I have installed years ago multiple php versions I have php7.3 available on this server.
      Do you think if I switch to php7.3 would solve the problem?

Regards,
      Balazs

Comment

Hi blaz,

Please note, that your EspoCRM version is outdated. Are you considering it upgrading?
        What PHP version do you using at this moment?
        Last edited by Vadym; 05-03-2023, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Hi Vadym ,

Yes I know that it is outdated, upgrade is planned this year but not in the next few months as we are dealing with other issues right now so it would be really good if we could just fix this error now.
          Php version I have changed now from 7.2 to 7.3 but the issue remained.

Regards,
          Balazs

Comment

if you upgraded, make sure that you reflect that on cron job
            * * * * * web10 /opt/php-7.2/bin/php -f /var/www/clients/client3/web10/web/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1 => should change * * * * * web10 /opt/php-7.3/bin/php -f /var/www/clients/client3/web10/web/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Comment

I think it would better to upgrade to avoid these kind of problems, you are missing a lot of new features.

Comment

Hi,

Yes I changed the cron as well but the problem is still present.
                Cron looks like this now:
                * * * * * web10 /opt/php-7.3/bin/php -f /var/www/clients/client3/web10/web/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

Regards,

Balazs

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if it is saying something but the server's load average also went a little up since the issue started.
                  See attachment.

Regards,
                  Balazs

Comment

Working...
                  X