No announcement yet.

Apply tax to product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see that would not work i guess because the created products are just migrated from another field on a different entity. therefore the tax wouldn't apply, i think it might work if you use a script formula to loop through the products and created related ones. as far as i know the script formula will trigger changes on UI level. try that and see if it will work.

Comment

sorry not sure to understand it ...
      you mean create a formula to update texe rate record ?

Comment

i mean instead of creating the products using the UI field try to use the Script Formula on flowchart and create the products using row code.

Comment

i would love to help but i have no idea how your flowchart / workflow works.

Comment

ok thanks for your patience i will try to find

Comment

• rabii
              rabii commented
              Editing a comment
              don't get me wrong i am happy to help i just need further details and need to see all the flowchart + workflow to figure out how to help. if you can't solve it let me know we can schedule a call and you should share your screen to understand better and offer help.

rabii thanks for help, i didn't want to disturb you too much ! i realy appreciate your help

Comment

• rabii
              rabii commented
              Editing a comment
              no i am happy to help anytime, that is the purpose of the forum is to offer support to each other as a one community. please let me know if have not found a solution so i could help find one.

as i understand the taxe isn't apply because sale of order and invoice are create via portal i try to create workflow on save or update, taxe rate is good tax amount isn't automaticly calculate ...
            is it possible to create a formula to write tax amount directly inside field ?

Comment

hello y try to continu ....
              i try to force update tax amount in flowchart but that doesn't work i don't understand why ...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-03-09_09h23_29.png
Views:	166
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	89065taxe amount still 0

Name:	image.png
Views:	143
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	89066​... grrr

Comment

i redo test .. trying more action in my flowchart .... but nothing more
                if i create my entity in crm, in sale of order taxe is calculate

Views:	138
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	89114

if i create my entity via portal, in sale of order tax isn't calculate

Views:	159
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	89113
                that is incredible not ?​

Comment

• rabii
                  rabii commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so when a portal user create a sales of order it doesn't not calculate the tax amount correct? or do you mean when you create a sales of order through workflow/bpmn ?

i create an entity "inscription" and bpmn to create "sale of order" and "invoice" via this entity
                i allow user to create "inscription" via a portal
                => if i create entity in backend all is good my bpmn create "sale of order" and "invoice" with good taxe value (20%) and taxe amount have good value (first screen in previous post)
                => if my user create entity in portal my bpmn create "sale of order" and "invoice" with good taxe value (20%) BUT taxe amount aren't calculte still 0 (second screen)
                that realy a big headhach ....

Comment

• rabii
                  rabii commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It seems that this is some sort of issue with portal user permission so i would suggest that you open a support ticket with the developers so they can investigate and fix if there is any bug.

Quote created via portal with TAX.

Views:	136
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	89166

Comment

hello i use espo 7.0.10 i can't update it ...
                that is realy strange .... i can send access for some help
                regards

Comment

Working...
                X