Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake in our city Kahramanmaraş

Dear community,

It is with a heavy heart that I reach out to you today. As you may be aware, my city of Kahramanmaraş in Turkey has recently been hit by a big earthquake last week.

Most of buildings destroyed, essential services stopped no water electricity or internet, and many of our friends and loved ones lost.

My family and I have miraculously survived, my team is safe except one of them is in the hospital now, office & home are down, but we managed to continue from another city.

We had plans in place for a new campaign, "Module Every Week," which aimed to share our extensions with you. we were waiting till the new store & site finished.

Because of this new conditions, we would like to publish two modules per week instead of one, Your help (purchasing, testing & feedbacks) will enable us to bring our work to the world and to keep moving forward despite the obstacles we face.

We dont want to share all extensions at the same time to be able to support your feedback, I will announce the campaign on a separated post.

Thank you for your consideration and support.

Sincerely,
    Eymen Elkum

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Hey man, I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad that at least you and your team and family are okay. Wish you good luck and all the best!

Comment

My condolences to all people affected by the earthquake.

Comment

Hi Eymen, thank you for letting us know. I thought every day of you, because I know, that your city unfortunately was involved in this cruel tragedy. Besides the sorrow for all people, who died or lost loved ones, I am glad to hear, that you are at least safe. I will follow your efforts and help in the proposed way.

Comment

I'm glad that you are okay! Be safe. Our prayers are with your people in these difficult times.

Comment

Thank God you and your family and your team are OK. Stay safe
            Our thoughts and hearts with you.

Comment

Thanks Allah, I'm glad that you and your family are okay. May Allah save you and your beloved from any harm or bad thing.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know how to help and glad to know you, your family and team are safe; my prayers are with you and for your city, for aid to come quickly and continuously and for your necessities/utilities, etc. to be restored soon.

Comment

Good to hear you are one of the lucky few who escaped unharmed. I wish you the best in business and am very curious what you have to offer.

Comment

Working...
                  X