No announcement yet.

Portal user cannot access all Cases states or assign new cases to regular user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal user cannot access all Cases states or assign new cases to regular user

As from the tile, I have given the portal role these privileges

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-10 180358.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.5 KB ID:	68516

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-10 183234.jpg Views:	0 Size:	19.1 KB ID:	68517
    But the portal user is not able to see the new status (ie. "Resolved") I have added to the Cases entity.
    Also the portal user need to be able to open Cases I need to consider, so need to be able to assign them to me (regular user), but he is not able to select any user, and I didn't find any way to enable it
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-10 183626.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.6 KB ID:	68518
    Finally as a regolar user I want to assign the Cases I open to the portal user, but he is listes only if I search for All users and not Active users, so that it's not possibile to assign the cases to him.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davide445; 03-10-2021, 05:40 PM.

Hi there,
    > But the portal user is not able to see the new status (ie. "Resolved") I have added to the Cases entity.

I've tried to reproduce it and it works. Try to refresh a web page and check again. Or even try to check it in an incognito window. It seems a browser cache wasn't refrehed.

> Also the portal user need to be able to open Cases I need to consider, so need to be able to assign them to me (regular user), but he is not able to select any user, and I didn't find any way to enable it

Please read my post that might shed the light on this question https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...8564#post68564

> Finally as a regolar user I want to assign the Cases I open to the portal user, but he is listes only if I search for All users and not Active users, so that it's not possibile to assign the cases to him.

What do you mean is not possible to assign? I just made it. So I believe it is possible.

Comment

Working...
    X