Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasks not modified

Hi,

When I add a note to a stream in TASKS. The modified overview doesn't update the time and date. I understand I didn't change the TASK ITSELF but I added a comment and I would like to sort all the tasks based on latest commented. Is this a bug or is it working as intended and if so, how can I achieve what I'm looking for?

It is the expected behavior, stream notes will not update the last modified date of a record.

I think that you can create a workflow to do so or use a ready available extension:

Espocrm, Version: 1.1.0 Update the Modified At of the Parent Entity upon Posting on the Stream. With this extension, the Modified At timestamp of the parent entity will be automatically updated to the current time when a user posts on the stream. Get it for free by using the coupon code STAY_SAFE during checkout. WE ONLY ACCEPT COMPANY EMAILS
    Last edited by Kharg; 10-01-2024, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I don't mind buying the extension but I already have the worflow package. What steps do I need to take to create this with the workflow package?

Comment

Create a new workflow:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	16
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	110782

After record created for the Note Entity

Action: Execute Formula Script:

PHP Code:
        record\update(parentTypeparentId'modifiedAt'datetime\now()); 

This will update any parent entity, let me know if you wish to limit this to just tasks.

Comment

Working...
        X