Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow - Send reminder mails when CASE is untouched

Hi,

Will this flow work? I would like to sent out reminder mails to TEAM MEMBERS when a CASE hasn't been changed for more than 2 days.
    I don't know IF and WHEN this flow would be triggered when I build it like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	98
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	106951

Will this flow work?​
    Should work. For testing, you can first reduce the timeout from 2 days to 2 minutes, and then change it back to 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
      Should work. For testing, you can first reduce the timeout from 2 days to 2 minutes, and then change it back to 2 days.
      Unfortunately not possible since I can't change the DAYS attribute.

Comment

It's better to use Scheduled Workflow, in the Conditions of which the filters from the Report List will go, for example, as in the screenshot 1.

Attached Files

Comment

Does this mean that this doesn't work without the Workflow? Even though it says "Email sending" ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	56
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	107309

Comment

• victor
            victor commented
            Editing a comment
            You confused:
            - Email Sending inside the List Report is responsible for sending the report itself to users from the "Users" field (the user you saw on your screenshot).
            - The List Report you created as Conditions for the Scheduled Workflow needs an Email Send Action (like the Action you have in the first post in this thread).

More about Scheduled Workflow: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ows/#scheduled.
        Working...
        X