Email issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email issues

I've tried everything I can think of and I'm stuck.

I setup the system outgoing email and also one other personal e-mail account. They both test fine.

I assigned the personal e-mail to my user account.

When I go to e-mail and compose, I have two e-mails listed in the FROM field: the system e-mail account and the e-mail address listed in the user account itself (which is not an e-mail account but just the field for the user's personal email). I don't have the email account that I assigned to my user account at all. And I can't send from either the system email (which should work, I would think) or from the user's e-mail (which shouldn't work because it's not actually an email account in the system).

What am I missing????
    Attached Files

The email fetching doesn't seem to be working at all. Even fetching email is blank. Nothing in the inbox, but the test to the server is fine. I can access my e-mails on multiple other devices. Is there a trick to get e-mail to pull in?

Comment

• victor
      victor commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Emails do not appear in "Inbox" folder?
      2. Do the letters appear in the "All" folder?
      3. Do new letters appear in the "All" folder, which, for example, you sent to yourself from a third-party email?

Is your CRON enable? That how email is retrieve and get sent.

Comment

Hi McUSA,

Perhaps the following thread will be in handy:

Comment

espcrm - yes, cron correctly enabled

Comment

Okay, the article and the software were giving different cron commands and paths. Got it figured out. Software command was incorrect.

Comment

It happens sometimes when there are multiple PHPs in the system and it can't figure out which one is to use. IIRC.

Comment

Working...
            X