Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tothewine
    commented on 's reply
    Can we have a default dynamic handler that uses ajax to make calls to a controller/service we can then extend with custom class ?
    Last edited by tothewine; 01-24-2020, 08:33 PM.

• peterberlin
    replied
    Hello telecastg,
    my question referred to the ID of the logged in user. Yuri has not confirmed the realization for this.

But it would be very good if you could change the properties of the fields with formula.
    peter

Leave a comment:

• yuri
    replied
    I also recommend using dynamic handler: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...mic-handler.md

It's not planned to implement an ability to check user fields in dynamic logic. It's built in a way that only fields of the current record can be used.

Leave a comment:

• telecastg
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Peter, do you mean the actual user ID record number ?. It would be possible but you would have to hard code the number in the entity's clientDefs. Can you tell me more about the business case/application that you have in mind ?.
    Last edited by telecastg; 01-15-2020, 08:34 PM.

• peterberlin
    replied
    Hello telecastg,
    It would be very good if the user ID was a condition for 3) .
    peter

Leave a comment:

• telecastg
    replied
    Hello everyone, just released version 1.0.2 which adds the ability to use Roles as a dynamic logic condition.

By the way, I have also been experimenting with the EXCELLENT dynamic handler feature https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...mic-handler.md and in my opinion will help a lot improving form design and user experience. I highly recommend checking on it. I am experimenting using it as a "front end" hook not just to manipulate fields appearance but also to actually modify the model on the fly based on user interactions.

Saludos :-)

Leave a comment:

• espcrm
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully someone will help. Reading the readme at the moment and it still it will require copy/paste or coding at this stage. Looking forward to updates.

• item
    replied
    Thanks telecastg
    i will try.. front-end is not my skill

Leave a comment:

• tothewine
    replied
    I look forward to an upstream merge!

Leave a comment:

• telecastg
    started a topic Enhanced Dynamic Logic

Enhanced Dynamic Logic

Free plugin that enhances Espo's Dynamic Logic capabilities with three improvements:

1) Ability to change a field's css specifications (background color, text color, font weight, etc) based on Dynamic Logic conditions.

2) Ability to view the changed css in detail and in list views.

3) Ability to use the current User attributes (isAdmin, isPortal and Team membership) as conditions to apply Dynamic Logic directives (standard like visibility, readonly, etc. or the new css specifications) to a record.

This plug in can be downloaded here: https://github.com/telecastg/enhance...ic-for-espocrm

See the README page for installation and use instructions.

The enhanced Dynamic Logic capabilities are not accessible form the Administration module, they require modifications to an entity's clientDefs and record views, but hopefully the Espo development team will find these improvements useful and can integrate them into future versions.
    Last edited by telecastg; 01-03-2020, 06:28 AM.
Working...
X