Design layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design layout

I would like to offer to expand the functionality of the design layouts. Now you can make two fields in one line and these fields stretch themselves depending on each other or just depending on the size of the layout width, but it is not right and not nice. For example, if you put a lot of boolean it turns tasteless and ugly.

> but it is not right and not nice

It's not right to stretch? I don't agree.

You can add more items into a row if you edit a layout file manually.

Comment

Personally, I'm inclined to agree with yuri that the stretching is correct. Why would it not be right?

The only suggestion I have regarding the layout is that by default, I'd like to see 3 columns as standard rather than two to increase layout flexibility.

Again, personally, I don't see any need for more than this as I think 3 columns would allow a decent amount of layout customisation which would look good with all field types.

Comment

take a look at this extension: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJD0p80soj8
        CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
        Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

I planned to add a support of 3 and 4 columns in a row. There is a PR on github adding this ability.
          Last edited by yuri; 08-14-2019, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Hi yurikuzn, I have a question to a posting from 2017 that has been archived online but can not be found in the recent forum. Could you please contact me via PM? I don't think anyone else would be able to help me with that problem.

yuri

Comment

Originally posted by ayman.alkom View Post
            take a look at this extension: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJD0p80soj8
            and where to download it? I was just talking about that. I'm sorry, that may be not well written (lost in translation)

Comment

Working...
          X