Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Layout for Detail View

Hey,

i had some ideas about a new type of detail view and layout manager.

I allready implemented this ideas in a pull request but i still have no answer about merging it.

How do you think about it?

Best regards from germany
    Hi, i did some rework on layout manager and detail view to support a more dynamic styling: switch panel mode between row mode and column mode allow more than two fields per row/column set available field area at fixed Position added address field for google maps routing service TBD: it would be nice to be able to customise the column/row width. Maybe i do it later when i have time for that. Best regards keredra

Hi,

I'm very busy to review pull requests now. Really very.

Can you provide more info about what this pull request does.

Combining very different features in one pull request is not good. Google Maps and Layouts are different things.

Comment

Hi,

yeah i know…. if you want me to split them just tell me.

The Google Maps Part just adds a new field to address equivalent to the exisiting map, just with a route from the current (if available) or defined Location to the address.

The changes on the view and the layout Manager applys the possibility to select between a "row" panel and a "column" Panel.
      These panels will be layouted by the bootstrap dynamic responsive styling ("rows"/"cols").
      There are no changes to the existing detail.json files necessary.

Besides that it sets the "available fields" container to a fixed position.

I am not able to translate the labels in every language… except for english and german the i18n files are missing.

Best regards
      Last edited by Keredra; 08-06-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X