No announcement yet.

How to listenTo beforeRelate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean it after the user clicked on "Select" and before the request is sent to the server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	163
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	93883

Comment

So, I managed to get it done working.
      • I created a new JS view that inherits 'views/modals/select-records'
      • Added in my "contact" clientDefs "modalViews" > "select' my custom view name
      • The problem was that I also needed the id of the "account" is this case in my modal. After searching for a while and found nothing to get the caller/parent id nor scope I added 2 new parameters in my "src/views/detail.js" in the "this.createView('dialogSelectRelated'" which are "parentId" and "parentScope".
      • Now I'm able to do what I wanted.

Comment

it will be great if you could share your code with other users on the developer section. i am sure it will help someone some day. of course if you want to

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
          it will be great if you could share your code with other users on the developer section. i am sure it will help someone some day. of course if you want to
          It's not that I don't want to do it.
          The fact that it's a professional project, not a personal one, means I'd rather not share the code.

Comment

no worries i understand, i will share how it could be done from my end using a different entities.

Comment

Originally posted by Firyo View Post

It's not that I don't want to do it.
              The fact that it's a professional project, not a personal one, means I'd rather not share the code.
              It's unfortunate that you couldn't post something as simple as pseudo-code after getting a lot of free help for your professional project. This community doesn't exist without contributions from everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X