Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Created and Modified fields from side panel

Hello,

How can I remove created and modified fields from being displayed in the side panel. They are not listed in the Side Panel Fields default in layout manager but they are always there?

Hi czcpf,

To solve this issue, try to press Reset to Default button.

What EspoCRM version do you use?
    Can you provide some screenshots?

Comment

Originally posted by Vadym View Post
      Hi czcpf,

To solve this issue, try to press Reset to Default button.

What EspoCRM version do you use?
      Can you provide some screenshots?
      Vadym thanks.

I tried Reset to Default and it did not help.
      EspoCRM 7.2.7
      Screenshots below

Comment

Hi czcpf,

Thank you for the additional information.
        Unfortunately, there is no such possibility to remove Created and Modified fields via UI.

Comment

You probably have to do a custom-view of it considering Vadym response. Luckily Mr telecastg post tutorial on these topic if you want to dive into it.

I see from other post you have coding experience so you should be alright...

Otherwise just go straight for the source file but it not upgrade safe and having to do it each upgrade will be a hassle.

Comment

czcpf,

If it is acceptable for you to hide these fields without hiding the panel completely (as is the case in the Portal), then it is possible to do this for a role in the way shown in screenshot 1. However, in this case, the panel will still remain (screenshot 2). This will work if you have previously removed all other fields from the Side Panel Fields (screenshot 3).
            Attached Files
            Last edited by victor; 04-11-2023, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Defining dynamic logic manually in clientDefs should work. Field names: complexModified. complexCreated.

Comment

Working...
              X