Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document folder field won't select a child DocumentFolder

**Describe the bug**
    when creating a document for an account, selecting document folder (child folder) doesn't work, e.g i have parent document folder called (clients) under this folder i have other folder so when creating a document if i select parent folder (clients) it will be selected but i try to select a child folder under the parent folder it won't be selected.

**To Reproduce**
    Steps to reproduce the behavior:
    1. create parent folder / child folder
    2. create document from within an account and try to choose child folder

**Expected behavior**
    I expected the document folder field to select any parent or child folder.

**Screenshots**
    If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

**EspoCRM version**
    version 7.0.8.

Hi rabii,

I tested a scenario identical to yours, everything works as it should.
    Try to clear cache and rebuild your EspoCRM instance:

Last edited by Vadym; 11-19-2021, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I have already cleared the cache and tried again and still the same problem, when i create a document from an account if i chose a parent folder it will be selected but if i select a child folder it won't be selected.

i am not sure why this is happening.

Any other way to resolve this issue ?

Thanks

Comment

I have tested this option a local version installed and it seems to work fine. Problem only with production site, when i checked the error_log on the production site, i found this error printed:

[04-Nov-2021 01:13:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Module "imagick" is already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Could this is the main issue ?

Many thanks

Comment

I have sort it out, i had a logic in the document which a custom field called (isFloderLocked / boolean). This was just a way to lock down the name of the folder to read only once the document has been reviewed. Once i removed the custom field and reset the document entity to default, everything worked fine.

I still have to figure out a way to make this logic work without blocking me from selecting child folder.

Many Thanks

Best regards,

Comment

Working...
          X