Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried another browser?

Comment

Yes. I tried Google Chrome (as you can see at the picture) and Firefox.

Comment

Did you try clearing cache ?

Comment

Yes, I tried clearing the cache.

Comment

Also, I tried rebuilding the backend.

Comment

May this bug be related to the .htacess? After the upgrade, I need to manually setup th e php version of the folder to 7.1
              Code:

<ifModule mod_headers.c>   Header always set Access-Control-Allow-Methods "POST, GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE" </ifModule>  DirectoryIndex index.php index.html  <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>   RewriteEngine On    # PROTECTED DIRECTORIES   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d   RewriteRule ^/?(api|client)/ - [F]    RewriteRule ^/?data/ - [F]   RewriteRule ^/?application/ - [F]   RewriteRule ^/?custom/ - [F]   RewriteRule ^/?vendor/ - [F]   RewriteRule ^/?client/?$ - [F]   #END PROTECTED DIRECTORIES    RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_ESPO_CGI_AUTH:%{HTTP:Authorization}]    RewriteRule reset/?$ reset.html [QSA,L] </IfModule> # Use PHP71 as default AddHandler application/x-httpd-php71 .php <IfModule mod_suphp.c>     suPHP_ConfigPath /opt/php71/lib </IfModule>

Comment

In fact, I think the problem is this 409 conflict thing... Please guys, shed some light on this.

Comment

Hi, anything new about that?

Comment

Hi guys, I have installed a brand new EspoCRM, have upgraded it to the latest version using the CLI and I keep getting this annoying error. Also, I have tested on different machines.

You can test it for yourself:

login: admin
                    password: espocrm
                    Last edited by cpicanco; 12-19-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                      I have just created a new 'test' user w/o problem. Check it please http://app.imaginetc.com.br/#User/vi...c872b2c138abd1.

Comment

Oh my gosh! How could it be possible!! What am I missing here??

Comment

How did you create this new user Maximus?

Comment

Well, I think this issue is linked to the browser cache stucking. Go to your web browser advanced settings and clear a cache. After, try to create a new record.
                            Note that Ctrl + F5 to clear cache will not help.

Comment

Hi Maximus, just want to give you some follow up on this. I have a work around for this bug: connected the computer to a different network, pressed F5 and then returned to my original network. It seems IP related at a first sight, but I really don't have a clue about what might be this bug. Also, clearing the cache using the advanced tools of the browser did not work.
                              Last edited by cpicanco; 01-02-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Hello again,
                                Not a long time ago we encountered a similar issue. Clearing the web browser cache didn't help. It was weird as the file was exist. We upgraded a web browser cache by manually opening the 'problem' file in the web browser.
                                Please try to do it as we did. Please open this link http://app.imaginetc.com.br/client/s...lds/contact.js. After, press F5 and try to create a new user again. If it won't work then clear the web browser cache with the advanced settings again. Try different combinations.

Comment

Working...
                                X