Infinite loading when clicking at "create new user"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite loading when clicking at "create new user"

What may be causing a infinite loading? I have clicked at the "create new user" and the page will not load...

Click F12 in your browser to view console. There can be errors.

Comment

I am guessing that it may be related to:

Error: Could not load file 'client/src/views/user/fields/contact.js?r=1574950160'

I am not sure what does it mean.

Comment

Also, when I click at "contact" field in the entity manager-> user I am receiving an Error 409.

Comment

Any recommendations to solve this will be much appreciated. I am usable to create new users.

Comment

I suppose you have some ad blocking extension.

Comment

No, I have not.

Comment

It happens regardless of the browser.

Comment

Also, I am not seeing any many-to-one relationship between "contact" and "user" in the administrator panel->entity manager->user. However, I am not allowed to create such relationshipas it says it already exists (it shows "contact1" so I am guessing that "contact" already exists).

Comment

Also, I can see that there are some "contact" folders inside the .backup. So this bug may be related to the last upgrade I have made from 5.6x to 5.7.7.

Comment

Please help me. I really need to create new users.

Comment

Hi, I would like to create the follownig relationship manually??? (as I said previously, the app says it already exists, but I am receiving a 409 error when clicking in the corresponding field).

Comment

Check whether that file exists. If no, you can recover it from the last version package.

Did you have any problems during upgrade?

Comment

Did you have any problems during upgrade?
                            Yes. The process was interrupted. But completed successfully in the second trial.

If no, you can recover it from the last version package.
                            How? Where can I found the file corresponding to:

Comment

I have found the following file inside:

cda.imaginetc.com.br/client/src/views/user/fields
                              Code:
                              [h=1]contact.js [SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][/h] 

/************************************************************************  * This file is part of EspoCRM.  *  * EspoCRM - Open Source CRM application.  * Copyright (C) 2014-2019 Yuri Kuznetsov, Taras Machyshyn, Oleksiy Avramenko  * Website: https://www.espocrm.com  *  * EspoCRM is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify  * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  * the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or  * (at your option) any later version.  *  * EspoCRM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,  * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the  * GNU General Public License for more details.  *  * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License  * along with EspoCRM. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.  *  * The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions  * of this program must display Appropriate Legal Notices, as required under  * Section 5 of the GNU General Public License version 3.  *  * In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU General Public License version 3,  * these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the "EspoCRM" word.  ************************************************************************/  Espo.define('views/user/fields/contact', 'views/fields/link', function (Dep) {      return Dep.extend({          select: function (model) {             Dep.prototype.select.call(this, model);              var attributes = {};              if (model.get('accountId')) {                 var names = {};                 names[model.get('accountId')] = model.get('accountName');                 attributes.accountsIds = [model.get('accountId')],                 attributes.accountsNames = names;              }              attributes.firstName = model.get('firstName');             attributes.lastName = model.get('lastName');             attributes.salutationName = model.get('salutationName');              attributes.emailAddress = model.get('emailAddress');             attributes.emailAddressData = model.get('emailAddressData');              attributes.phoneNumber = model.get('phoneNumber');             attributes.phoneNumberData = model.get('phoneNumberData');              if (this.model.isNew() && !this.model.get('userName') && attributes.emailAddress) {                 attributes.userName = attributes.emailAddress;             }              this.model.set(attributes);         }      });  });

Comment

Working...
                              X