X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking URLs в BPM

День добрый.
    Помогите, пожалуйста, разобраться.
    в примере https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...acking-urls.md указано что можно выловить кто кликнул на ссылку.
    Но как не написано.
    Из примера, вроде как должен ловиться сигнал "clickUrl.Lead.{$id}.5d8206aa9d76df4c8", но как дальше получить этот id?
    И, если не сложно, приведите подробный пример.

Здравствуйте,
    >но как дальше получить этот id?
    Что вы имеете ввиду? Система сама отлавливает кликнул ли Lead на ссылку 5d8206aa9d76df4c8 и выполняет подальшую логику. {$id} это и есть захват значения ID лида https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...d#placeholders.

Comment

я имею ввиду - как мне дальше составить схему в bpm и с какими параметрами, чтобы получить уведомление что данный лид кликнул на ссылку

Comment

Пример с уведомлением (см. скрины):
        Attached Files

Comment

Окей, это понятно, а что писать в Signal Event?

Comment

• VikinGDM
            VikinGDM commented
            Editing a comment
            Если точнее, я бы хотел это прикрутить к пользователям если это возможно

Опишите пожалуйста всю логику от А до Я.

Comment

Логика согласования )))
            1. отправить шаблон с ссылками "согласовано" "не согласовано"
            2. отловить нажатия на эти ссылки
            3. сделать отметки о согласовании в текущей сущности
            4. если все нажали "согласовано" - изменить статус на "согласовано"

Comment

Здравствуйте.
              Прошу прощения за задержку ответа. Моя задержка обусловлена тем, что я исследовал вопрос создание опросника участников (как для Встреч) для другой сущности. На сколько я помню то вы ранее уже интересовались подобным и именно для этого вам необходима логика описсаная выше.
              Честно говоря, я не уверен что описсаная вами логика может решится с помощью сигналов. Попробуйте создать опросник как описано здесь https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...6690#post56690.

Comment

Maximus would your answer above also apply to this case:

Desired outcome: I assign a task to a Portal user which a link in the email that says "I have completed this." When they click the link, the task status is updated to "Complete."

I have this implemented so that the email fires when the task is created and there's a tracking url in the email that goes out. But when it's clicked, nothing happens; the signal isn't caught.

Do I need to figure out how to re-use your "Meetings" code above to solve my problem? Or should it work "out of the box" and I'm probably just ocnfiguring it wrong?

Comment

• Maximus
                  Maximus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi jflores,
                  Could you provide the detailed screenshots of every step of your BPM? I will try to reproduce and find out what went wrong.

HI Maximus thank you for your response! I made a video showing you how I have it set up: https://www.loom.com/share/af1e1f651...44d98cc70fe77c

Screenshots are attached, too.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi jflores,
                  Please investigate my flowchart. You need to create a sub-process to catch the signal for the assigned user.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That worked! Thank you!

Comment

Maximus You answered this question for me some time ago and now I'm trying to build on it, but I'm not sure that I understand how this works after all :-/

I'm trying to do something straightforward in a BPM where I send an email with 2 tracking links. If link 1 is clicked, update target record status one way. If link 2 is clicked, update target record a different way.

This is my flow:

And I basically took the "Example: Tracking URLs" example from the documentation and changed it to 2 click events, instead of a click and a timer.

My Signal Intermediate Catching Event is clickUrl.{targetEntity}.{$id}.{campaignTrackingUrl Id} as per the documentation. When a user clicks the link from the email, the messages & redirects trigger properly, but the process remains stuck (screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tm1xtjw80z...%402x.png?dl=0) regardless of which link is clicked.

In the past, you showed me how to make a subprocess, but I can't figure out how to diverge into two subprocesses because I don't know at the point of divergence which branch the system needs to go down because I don't know which link will be clicked.

I'm sure my logic is wrong somehow...is there any chance you could point out the flaw for me? It would be much appreciated!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                        the click checking signal works only for Contacts/Leads/Accounts/Users https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...saccountsusers. I noticed that you are using this logic for the 'Customer Content' entity which is not supported for this.

Comment

Gotcha - thank you for the heads up!!! Is there a way Gateway that allows me to diverge into one of two subprocesses, so that I can switch context to User and respond to the trigger there (like you suggested in the "Task" example on post 11)?

Comment

Working...
                          X