No announcement yet.

Tracking URLs в BPM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Event Based Gateway doesn't support Sub-Process diverging. I recommend you to try Exclusive Gateway https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...lusive-gateway.

Comment

Maximus Thanks for the link! I had thought about that initially, but since I don't know which of the two buttons the user will click until they do, I'm not sure what the "divergence" criteria should be. By default, it's picking the 1st subprocess. Maybe there's a 'trigger' I don't know or a formula I should write?

UPDATE:
      I tried the Parallel flow and, since I don't need them to converge, my thought was that it would work. In fact, I do end up in both "subprocesses," but the click event isn't working despite being modeled nearly exactly on one that does.

I'm attaching the CSV files of the two flows (Task - Works, Content - Doesn't work). Structure basically the same:

Links removed.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jflores; 11-10-2020, 03:30 AM.

Comment

I figured it out. I had forgotten to switch the context to "Related: Assigned User" before I started dragging and dropping elements into the subprocess. I think that locked the subprocess' target into the current target (in this case, Content) and didn't allow for context switching (e.g., to User). As a result, the signal was never picked up.

What I learned: when using subprocesses with click events, drag the subprocess onto the canvas, set the context, then build the workflow.

Comment

• Maximus
          Maximus commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it working as expected now?

Yes, it is!

Comment

Working...
        X