Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Upgrade error 7.0.8 -> 7.0.9]: Error occurred while EspoCRM rebuild

Hi forks,

I tried to upgrade my staging environment to newer version (It's currently 7.0.8) via CLI command.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	169
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	92061
    However, it encountered error (log_upgrade.log)
    Anyone has any ideas how can I check or resolve this?

Also, my Clean-up is not working

Views:	189
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	92063
    I checked the log file on 07 May around 8 o'clock but not quite sure what is the cause

Views:	127
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	92064
    Any help are appreciated. Thanks​​
    ·

Hi Danny,

As described in your error log, cron jobs are disabled. To enable it, go to Administration -> Settings and uncheck the Disable Cron box.
    [2023-05-09 08:44:03] WARNING: Cron is not run because it's disabled with 'cronDisabled' param.

Do you have any customizations by coding? Please provide a screenshot of Administration -> Extensions to investigate this issue in more detail.

Comment

Hi Vadim,
      look :
      [2023-05-09 08:44:08] INFO: SCHEMA, Execute Query: ALTER TABLE lead ADD name VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL COLLATE `utf8mb4_unicode_ci` [] []
      ​INFO: SCHEMA, Execute Query: ALTER TABLE lead ADD name VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL COLLATE `utf8mb4_unicode_ci` [] []
      [2023-05-09 08:44:08] ALERT: Rebuild database fault: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1118 Row size too large

I think is a collation/encoding issue of mysql..
      Yuri have posted a script for this .. but not find it :s​

to run in command line .. must take long time if database is big

Comment

• Vadym
        Vadym commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the hint!

Hi Danny,

Perhaps the following threads will be helpful:
      Hi All, After upgrade (5.8.4->5.8.5->5.9.3) i found that in new version when you create new entity, primary an foreign keys are created with different collation that was before. Older one for keys was "utf8_unicode_ci", now it is utf8mb4_unicode_ci. It is a big problem because when you join fields with

We are trying to run the 5.85-5.93 upgrade and we hit a long wall during the after installation section. Enough so that the update stops, or is killed by the daily backup or...who knows? We have VERY large tables 3 questions 1) Is the character set and collation for utf8mb4 going to be the standard going forward? 2) Is it safe

Comment

Working...
      X