Missing Files ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Files ?

Not sure if it is me ... but the most recent download from GitHub has missing files when I extract it 11,990,00 in size... no api or vendor directories ... when I look at the download from v7.1.9 it is 34,750,000 in size

Are the current files changes that need to be applied ... I am building a new system after 3 years of using this amazing product but I cannot get a full download from from Github to install ... if I go back to 7.1.9 all those missing files are there and it installs

Thank You

acatenac,

What kind of download are we talking about? And which link did you download it from?
    Please try to download from here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/r...oCRM-7.3.2.zip
    Last edited by victor; 02-06-2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Thank you Victor I will try that ... I have a new system and trying to restore database and files ... will start from scratch with this file

So I had issues with myCentos 7 instance and had to upgrade the O/S to U20.04 I have not had any success in restoring the database ... since Centos 7 updates are harder to get I moved to U20.04.

I notice that there are some new columns in 7.3.x but I am gettting Error 500 at login

Is there a way to transfer to another O/S ?

I even tried updating Mysql from 7 to 8 on my old server

Thanks
      Last edited by acatenac; 03-04-2023, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I need to transplant a MySQL database from Centos7 to Ubuntu 20.04 I have updated the existing to MySQL 8.0.11 to be compatible with the Ubuntu instance
        When I do restore I cannot login ... the login is fine before the DB restore and I have copied the data/uploads ... is there something I am missing
        Thanks

Comment

Thank you for the response I will try that

Comment

Many thanks helping get past this point

Is there an easy way to restore Custom entities ?
          Thanks

Comment

I was not aware that all of my added tables and added fields to existing tables could not be restored from a database restore .. Is there documentation for that
            Thanks

Comment

Many thanks ... grazie ... merci

Comment

Working...
            X