Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response popup after upgrade

Hi guys,

I've upgraded PHP to 8.1.14 and upgraded EspoCRM to latest version as well. After the upgrade we're receiving this top popup message "Bad server response" (attached pic), even after running clear_cache and rebuild.

The logs doesn't show anything wrong to me and the an Inspect on the browser show what's on the attached pic as well.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Nuno

WhiteHat,

Have you tried writing the
    Code:
    php rebuild.php
    command in the terminal after the upgrade?

If so, then:
    Try resetting the permissions: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...n/#permissions and make rebuild again.

If so, then:
    Please tell me what versions you have now: EspoCRM, MySQL and PHP? Also send the PHP logs and server logs.
    Last edited by victor; 01-26-2023, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Hi Victor,

I've followed your steps (have done it before actually) but the message didn't disappear.

PHP Version 8.1.14
      mysql Ver 8.0.32
      EspoCRM Version 7.3.2

​I'll send you the log files via PM.

Thanks

Comment

We're getting these on our EspoCRM logs:

==> espo-2023-01-26.log <==
        [2023-01-26 10:06:47] DEBUG: BPM: processTriggeredSignals [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:06:56] DEBUG: API (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET
        /Activities/action/popupNotifications; Route pattern: /{controller}/action/{action}; Route params: Array ( [controller] => Activities [action] => popupNotifications ) [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:06:56] ERROR: (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 83, file: /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Api/ActionProcessor.php
        [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:01] INFO: JobManager: Skip job processing. Too frequent execution. [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:01] DEBUG: BPM: processPendingFlows [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:01] DEBUG: BPM: processTriggeredSignals [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:13] DEBUG: API (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET
        /Activities/action/popupNotifications; Route pattern: /{controller}/action/{action}; Route params: Array ( [controller] => Activities [action] => popupNotifications ) [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:13] ERROR: (404) Action GET 'popupNotifications' does not exist in controller 'Activities'.; GET /Activities/action/popupNotifications; line: 83, file: /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Api/ActionProcessor.php
        [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:16] DEBUG: BPM: processPendingFlows [] []
        [2023-01-26 10:07:16] DEBUG: BPM: processTriggeredSignals [] []

I haven't send you PHP/Apache2 logs yet as this might be related to the issue we're getting.

Comment

WhiteHat,

Please go to Administration -> Auth Tokens and delete all active Auth Tokens.

Comment

Hi Victor. Did that, auth tokens have been removed but the popup persists.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteHat View Post
              I haven't send you PHP/Apache2 logs yet as this might be related to the issue we're getting.
              In this case, we expect Server and PHP logs from you.

Comment

Working...
              X