No announcement yet.

Upgrade destroyed something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I backup daily but now that I have a dev version that will help in the future.

Comment

No problem, take care

Comment

telecastg this is great, however now that there is a new file "config-internal.php" where it looks like the salt/hash/crypt were moved to, can you think of any additional steps affecting logging in?

I "stay logged in" but as soon as the db finishes updating, Espo logs me out and I cannot get back in(500)

i did replace salt/hash/crypt and wondering if there is something else now that there is a new file?

the db looks good, i had exported earlier in another test using drop tables (i got an error with truncate version above)

there are some failed job errors I can't seem to disable trying to run via renaming a file etc, or disable it looking for the adv pack which i wont have with this new version and scheduled report jobs also probably from the advanced pack

tried also replacing "user" and "group" in the internal file

so close....any ideas?
        Last edited by crmclients; 10-19-2024, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• esforim
          esforim commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm like you! I'm scare to touch anything at the moment and just praying I stay logged.

I did try to copy/paste hash over but that doesn't seem to fix it (I think). I tried 1-2 times and it fail.

But interesting, were you on 8.4.3? Seem like this upgrade got some hidden bug that causing Permission error? Hence the failure.
      Working...
      X