Unable to load user profile, preferences, system settings; "Loading"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to load user profile, preferences, system settings; "Loading"

I am trying to evaluate Espo to see if it will do what I need for my company and I have been stuck just trying to get the initial setup working properly.

I installed it on my shared hosting account at A Small Orange, all the tests were fine during install, I added the base URL for .htaccess modrewrite to point to the proper directory (if I change it I get an error so I assume its working), and I have checked permissions (even tried to set everything to 755 before deleting and reinstalling).

Nothing I do seems to fix the problem. If I click the menu on the right and select my user (Admin) I get the yellow rectangle that says "Loading" at the top but nothing happens. Same thing happens if I click Preferences. If I click Administration I get that page no problem, but if I click Settings (system settings) or Authentication nothing happens except the "Loading" box.

Obviously I'm not going to proceed if I can't get this working and it seems like Espo will end up working for what I want if I can get these issues resolved.

Any help is appreciated!

I revisited my installation just now to see what I could play with and it seems almost nothing works. I just get "Loading".... I try to create a new task, a new call, etc and I just get "Loading".

Comment

try using Softaculous app-installer at your host. that version of espo have you installed?

Comment

The version I installed was the one downloaded from this site (4.1.2) and the one my host has in softaculous is 4.1.1. I removed the one I installed and used softaculous and it does exactly the same things.

Comment

Interestingly enough, the "Working" banner on top of this forum post stays there and no post appears until I refresh the page. I tried using the espo crm on a windows computer at work and it does the same thing.

Comment

Can you check server's error log?

Comment

We've have version 5.0.3 installed, love what we see, but running into the same issue as this original post: "Unable to load user profile, preferences, system settings; "Loading".
              We've confirmed server settings, etc, could use some guidance. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Could you check your server's error log for errors. Also espocrm log at data/logs directory.

Comment

Hello! Same problem here...
                  Installed version 5.25 from Softaculous, in a subdomain within my hosting services (Installed over https.// protocol)
                  Installation correct. Settings ok,
                  requirements: met

Loading ok,
                  Logging in: ok

Errors: Creating Accounts, creating contacts, creating leads, creating Opportunities, accessing Settings (most of them)

When logging I briefly glanced an auth error displayed for a second. So my guess is there is an issue with accessing it through SSL

A portion of SSL Error Log:

Code:
                  [08/Jun/2018:14:33:13 -0400] "GET /client/src/views/scheduled-job/fields/scheduling.js?r=1528480768 HTTP/1.1" 200 1567 "https://crm.ideaw.mx/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0"
                  [08/Jun/2018:14:33:14 -0400] "GET /api/v1/Notification/action/notReadCount HTTP/1.1" 200 1 "https://crm.ideaw.mx/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0"
                  [08/Jun/2018:14:33:17 -0400] "GET /api/v1/Activities/action/popupNotifications HTTP/1.1" 200 2 "https://crm.ideaw.mx/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0"
                  [08/Jun/2018:14:08:12 -0400] "GET /api/v1/Notification/action/notReadCount HTTP/1.1" 200 1 "https://crm.ideaw.mx/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36 Edge/17.17134"

Comment

Hi there,
                    I have the same problem just for showing contacts/creating contacts

No error.log entry about a problem on web and apache logs just the same as ideawmx wrote.

Is there now a solution for this?

All the best

Comment

What error did you get? Bad server response?
                      If problem is only in contacts, any record has to be added in espo log ({espodir}/data/logs/)
                      if you have no files - check permission

Comment

Working...
                      X