how to use websockets without ZeroMQ extension

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BFENTERPRISE
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2025
    • 2

    #1

    how to use websockets without ZeroMQ extension

    Hello everyone,
    my team and I need to activate websockets on the various CRM installations.
    We are using PHP version 8.2 and everything runs perfectly except that the ZeroMQ extension is not compatible with the latest versions of PHP.
    How can we proceed to use websockets? Are there alternative ways or can they simply not be used anymore?

    Thanks, we await your response
  • Kharg
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2021
    • 507

    #2
    Hi,


    I am running WebSocket with PHP 8.4, so it's compatible for sure. At least with Linux.

    Are you trying on windows?

    Comment

    • BFENTERPRISE
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2025
      • 2

      #3
      Hi Kharg,
      thanks for reply.
      I'm running EspoCRM on Ubuntu VPS managed with Plesk. Currently we have PHP 8.2 installed.

      Comment

      • ZigmaS
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2025
        • 3

        #4
        Did you guys find a solution for this?
        I'm having a similar issue.

        Comment

        • yuri
          EspoCRM product developer
          • Mar 2014
          • 10062

          #5
          What exactly is the problem? There were no problems with the ZeroMQ extension on latest PHP versions as far as I know.

          Comment

          Working...