Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Leads from PHPMyadmin

Hi All,

It might be needed that I'll have to completely delete leads using PHPMyadmin.
    Could something go wrong?
    I have noticed when I delete from the UI then it is not really deleted from the database just gets a deleted flag.
    But in this case I need them to be completely deleted like totally removed from the "leads" table.

Thank you in advance.

Blaz

I would suggest to disable the lead entity. If you delete the lead table it might cause errors in the system as the lead is linked to other entities like (Account - Contact - Opportunity) etc. Best way is to disable the lead entity to stay safe.

If you deleted all leads records, after certain period the system will cleanup the deleted records and will finally delete them from the database table.

Comment

You need to enable "Clean up deleted records​" in the admin interface (Administration -> Settings -> misc panel)

Also check these config paramenters. Not all are set in the config file and then the default values will be used.

E .G. cleanupDeletedRecordsPeriod – '3 months' – complete deletion of records that were marked as deleted (deleted = 1);​

Only records older than 3 months wil be finally deleted. You need to add this to the config file and lower the period, if you want have the records deleted sooner.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the answers.

Regards,
        Balazs

Comment

Working...
        X