Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email alerts.

Folks;

I would like to turn off email notifications when a new email arrives in the "inbox".

I can see how to turn notifications off for user created folders, but not the inbox.

Please advise if this is possible?

TIA.
    David.

Hi rawiri,

Did I understand correctly that in addition to the in-app notification that you received an email, you also receive an email notification?
    Is it possible that you are trying to turn off In-app notifications for the Person Email Account when they receive an email?​

Comment

victor I do not receive an email notificaton. I have turned off in-app notifications on personal email accounts, but I still get the notification when any email arrives in the "inbox". This is what I want to turn off.

Regards
      David.

Comment

The fact is that in this case we are talking about receiving notifications by Assigned User.

As an administrator, you can see all the emails of your instance.

If you don't want to receive in-app notifications about emails that come to a certain Personal Email Account, then just specify another User in the Assigned User field.
        It's important that the Is Active option is enabled for this User. Otherwise, even the admin will not see the emails of this Personal Email Account in the Email entity.
        Last edited by victor; 10-31-2023, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Hi, if you are in the same situation as me, this thread solved it. I don't get Email notification clog anymore: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...unt#post105609

Comment

Working...
          X