• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disable popup notification and notReadCount

Hi

Is it possible to disable/remove the below functions

/api/v1/Activities/action/popupNotifications HTTP/1.1
    /api/v1/Notification/action/notReadCount HTTP/1.1

Im currently running Espocrm in a VPS with 12GB ram and im getting very request timeouts. When contacted my hosting the said that the server is having high server load and all my apache workers are busy. even through i increase the worker count im having the same issue.

I have around 500000 leads and 60users. They said if i disable or remove popup notifications and not readcount the issue might get solved coz over 90% of the apache workers are used by those 2.

Last edited by livewire; 04-29-2024, 08:58 AM.

You can try to remove all possible ticks in Administration > Notifications (screenshot 1) and in Administration > Users > Your_user_name > Preferences > Notifications (screenshot 2) and check if it will speed up your instance (will reduce the load of the server).

If so, you can gradually come back some notification options.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
      You can try to remove all possible ticks in Administration > Notifications (screenshot 1) and in Administration > Users > Your_user_name > Preferences > Notifications (screenshot 2) and check if it will speed up your instance (will reduce the load of the server).

If so, you can gradually come back some notification options.
      How come yours look different? I been looking for way to disable Email for far too long...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	55
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	105608

Comment

Nevermind, I found it, need to add/edit in the Admin first... could you finally solve this riddle? Let wait for future email to see.

Views:	57
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	105610

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
          Nevermind, I found it, need to add/edit in the Admin first... could you finally solve this riddle? Let wait for future email to see.
          And after a few days of usage, the issue is not resolve... guess we will continue to have this puzzle unresolved.

Views:	36
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	105708

Comment

Working...
          X