IMAP logon to Microsoft365 Mailbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAP logon to Microsoft365 Mailbox

Sorry to bother you again with this topic.
    As far as i know the logon to this mailboxes is not possible.

I made a connection with the outlook addin to connect to our helpdesk adress. but it leds to the situation that all send mails from our helpdesk are in my personal "send" folder.

Two other java business aplications have implemented the new auth system. we needed to create a application entry in AzureAD (now Entra) and can use Username/Password combination in the app.

Will this be implemented??
    Our users want to work with tickets like we in IT do.

regards
    Jens

JayBee4pl,

If I understand correctly, you want to see in the Sent folder only emails that were sent from your Personal Email Account. Instead, along with these emails, do you as an admin see emails that were sent from the Group Email Account?

- If that's the only thing, then you should use a regular From filter (screenshot 1).
    - If you want to see letters specifically from a Personal Email Account, then you should use the Personal Accounts filter (screenshot 2).
    - If you are trying to implement something else, please elaborate.​
    Attached Files

Comment

Its about the sent folder in my personal mailbox on the mailserver.

All sent mails from the group mail adress are stored in my personal "sent" Folder. Its because i connected the group mailbox via this "klick here to open logon webpage" method from the outlook addin.

i want to have a dedicated logon to our group mailbox.

Comment

• victor
        victor commented
        Editing a comment
        Explain in more detail the desired result:
        - How everything should look like in EspoCRM in your opinion, how you would like it (and the community will tell you how to do it if possible).
        - Which emails should be stored in your personal Sent folder? And which ones should be stored in the common?
        - How long have you been using EspoCRM and do you know about the split into Group Email Account: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...email-accounts and Personal Email Account: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...mail-accounts?
    Working...
    X