Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please suggest the best way to update EspoCRM 5.5.6 + Advanced Pack 1.34 installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please suggest the best way to update EspoCRM 5.5.6 + Advanced Pack 1.34 installed!

Hi!

We have espo 5.5.6 + Advanced pack 1.34 installed.

Please suggest, what is the best way to update this to the current version EspoCRM 8 & Advanced Pack 3.

Updates installed correctly till 6.0.10 version.

6.0.4 update not installed, error:

I was trying to upgrade from 5.9.4 to 6.0.10 and received this error:
    PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Espo\Modules\Advanced\Repositories\MailChimp::getM apper() must be compatible with Espo\ORM\Repository\RDBRepository::getMapper(): Espo\ORM\Mapper\Mapper in /htdocs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Repositories/MailChimp.php on line 57

I'll try to uninstall advanced pack from Admin - Extentions, unsuccessful, error with php memory limit.

Trying to increase memory_limit from 128Mb to 512Mb or 1Gb or 10Gb, error the same - can't allocate memory.

Hi alexvam1,

Please provide screenshots of Administration -> System requirements and Administration -> Extensions to investigate this issue in more detail.​

Comment

Hi alexvam1,

This post may be useful for you: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...or-declaration.

Comment

Thanks all.
        I've updated to 6.1.0 with minor changes in Espo\Modules\Advanced\Repositories\MailChimp.php

Trying to go further, next step - update to 7.0.10

Comment

Working...
        X