Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After upgrade to 7.5.5 we noticed some errors in logs

Hello guys,

after upgrading to 7.5.5 we noticed some weird errors in logs I have never seen before.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this, please?

Thanks a lot

Code:
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'opportunities' in 'Meeting' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'meetings1' in 'Opportunity' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'calls1' in 'Account' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'accounts' in 'Call' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'opportunities' in 'Meeting' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'meetings1' in 'Opportunity' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'calls1' in 'Opportunity' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'opportunities' in 'Call' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'calls1' in 'Opportunity' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'opportunities' in 'Call' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  
    [2023-09-13 07:49:03] WARNING: Issue with the link 'calls1' in 'Opportunity' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'opportunities' in 'Call' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.  ​

looks you had some links that were removed from UI but not from the files. check the custom file e.g entityDefs\Meeting (under custom folder) and see if there is any field / link called opportunities if yes then just remove manually and rebuild the system. please build a backup before doing anything to avoid losing data or destroying your instance.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello sir, thanks a lot for the help. Could you please advice me on how to create a backup safest way without backuping the whole upload directory? The size is huge. Thanks a lot man

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on what OS you are using, if you have a control panel to manage your server there should be an option to backup folder there.

I found the opportunities link in the entityDefs\Meeting.json

Code:
      "links": {
            "leads": {
                "audited": false
            },
            "opportunities": {
                "type": "hasMany",
                "relationName": "meetingOpportunity",
                "foreign": "meetings1",
                "entity": "Opportunity",
                "audited": false,
                "isCustom": true​

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      are you using this relationship ? to confirm go to administation > entity amanger > meeting > relationship and check if this relationship is still availabe on the UI

I am wondering how this happened, becasue as far as I know noone deleted any link form relationships manually

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      ah, so it is safe to delete it from the json? thanks a lot for the info man

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      Jakub, Before deleting make sure that the field (linkmultiple field) is not used in any reports / other filters etc If you delete it from the json and field is still available somewhere on the UI it will cause you issues. be careful

• Jakub Grufik
      Jakub Grufik commented
      Editing a comment
      got it man, will check everything before deleting from the json, thanks a lot for the warning

This just happened to me.
    Had a custom entity - "Politicians" tried to link Target Lists to Politicians so that the Politician list would show up under Target Lists using the Entity Manager and trying to create a relationship. It did not show up but now Target Lists is broken - cannot save or display exsisting Target Lists!!

So it says remove the problem link manually - where would that link be??

I am getting this error from my logs:

[2024-04-23 16:06:54] ERROR: (0) Entity does not have a relation 'cPoliticians'.; GET /TargetList; line: 74, file: /home/espo/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRelation.php
    [2024-04-23 16:07:04] ERROR: (0) Entity does not have a relation 'cPoliticians'.; POST /TargetList; line: 74, file: /home/espo/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRelation.php
    [2024-04-23 16:09:39] ERROR: (0) Entity does not have a relation 'cPoliticians'.; POST /TargetList; line: 74, file: /home/espo/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRelation.php
    [2024-04-23 16:10:08] ERROR: (0) Entity does not have a relation 'cPoliticians'.; GET /TargetList; line: 74, file: /home/espo/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRelation.php

[2024-04-23 16:26:10] WARNING: Issue with the link 'cPoliticians' in 'TargetList' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'targetLists' in 'Politician' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.
    [2024-04-23 16:26:12] WARNING: Issue with the link 'cPoliticians' in 'TargetList' entity type. Might be the foreign link 'targetLists' in 'Politician' entity type is missing. Remove the problem link manually.
    [2024-04-23 16:26:17] ERROR: (0) Entity does not have a relation 'cPoliticians'.; GET /TargetList; line: 74, file: /home/espo/public_html/application/Espo/ORM/Repository/RDBRelation.php

Comment

Yes I fixed it by deleting ALL of the json files that were tagged with TargetList in the custom folder. How come these were not deleted automatically -strange that they were orphaned. A bug?

Comment

Working...
    X