Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No access to user settings after upgrade to 8.0

Upgrade to 8.0 worked without problems.

What I noticed right away is that as an admin I can no longer access the settings of a user.

Admin -> User -> User XY

It loads only briefly and nothing happens. In the address bar changes the URL for this user but shows me no page.
    If I refresh the page with the user URL, nothing appears. Only the top bar and the navigation bar are displayed.

Have also tried it with another theme, again the case.

And falss the question comes, yes I have cleared the cache.​

If you have installed the extension "EmailCombinedView", then no mails are displayed. Well this has nothing to do with EspoCRM. Just wanted to mention it in case someone also has the problem.

Comment

You can check the same on our demo. If something works on the demo but does not on your instance, maybe the reason is in some extension.

Comment

Sorry, I only came across this when I came across the second problem with the mailbox. Unfortunately, the first post was already written.
        Since I was probably a bit too fast with the writing.

Here it was because of the extension "LoginAsUser".
        Then I wait for the updates of the developers.​​

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          why would you need (LoginAsUser) it is now by default integrated in espocrm (you can loging as a user) see this https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2444

• ChrisSka83
          ChrisSka83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the tip. I guess I overlooked that it was integrated with EspoCRM. That's why I had the extension installed.
      Working...
      X