E-mail filter for existing contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail filter for existing contacts

I have some colleagues who do a lot of sales and a lot of other stuff as well.
    Would love to set a filter to only import e-mail that originates or is destinated at any e-mail address in Espo CRM contacts.
    Is that possible to set up somehow?

jensolsson.se

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	94
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	96354
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	85
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	96355

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply victor but I did not mean as a temporary filter (I realise my vague question) But I mean a filter so that the email is not imported at all unless there is a match.
      So for example if we have registered 1000 contacts in Espo Contacts, only conversations with those should be imported.

Comment

It looks like you are talking about Email Filters:https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...#email-filters. You can create them in Administration > Email Filters.

Comment

victor Could be a good place to look but I dont think anything like this is implemented.
          What I am after is that if I have a sales person, lets call him John. He got his e-mail address from us john@thecompany.com.
          He use this e-mail address in his work, but he decided to also use it personally so he send and receive email from his friends and family. He get a couple of newsletters etc.

Now what would ve really great would be a checkbox like "Filter out emails not in Contacts". So that only emails to and from the contacts registered in Espo would be recorded.

Comment

Working...
          X