Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate SMS sending via CRM

Hello guys,

we would like to start sending SMS from our EspoCRM. Could you please help me, what would be the easiest way to implement sms to Espo in Czech republic? Basically, the only thing we need at the moment is automatic SMS after filling out the form on our website that creates a lead in our system.

I assume that we need to pay for some SMS provider and then integrate it to our system. But in the documentation I found list of supported providers. Does it mean that we cannot use any local providers? Is not Twilio a bit overkill just for the auto-sms after creating a lead? The expected volume is like 300SMS/week.

If it is just about bying some SMS provider from the list in the docs, could you recomment me some provider you have experience and you are happy with?

I was not able to find any article or youtube video about sending SMS via Espo.

Thanks a lot for the tips and help!
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 07-07-2023, 10:19 AM.

There's an upcoming extension by eymen-elkum that will let you send sms, I don't know which providers it supports tho.

Comment

Hi,

many sms gateway provider have send sms to any country.
      In the past, we used spryng, the send number was something 8085 (number 4 digit), Apple, Microsoft or other entreprise use spryng too.
      en if you respond to this number, I don’t know how he find who have send, but you can configure sms2mail and you receive the message to mail.
      it’s a little cost for me, but you need analyse this ?
      have you some sms gateway provider in your country?

Comment

As far as i know the sms extension allows you to choose a provider like twilio and configure it and then you can use formula script once the lead is created (through Lead capture i guess) and you can use sms formula send. here is the full documentation https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...g/#sms-sending

Comment

Still waiting for the day to run it on one of our office phone instead of relying on 3rd party services.

EspoCRM got an official extension for SMS as well if you want to use that.

Comment

Working...
          X