Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Templates for Espo CRM Sales Pack

Hello developers,

I recently purchased the Sales Pack and I am currently trying to utilize the Espo CRM for sales quotes, orders, and invoices. However, I have encountered an issue. Presently, I am using another software for generating sales order quotations and invoices. I would like to maintain the same format for quotes, orders, and sales invoices in Espo CRM. To achieve this, I need to design similar PDF templates.

I have attached the PDF templates for your reference.

There are three parts to the templates:

Part 1: This section serves as the header. Even if there are multiple items in an order or invoice, spanning multiple pages, this header should be displayed on the first page and all subsequent pages.

Part 2: In this section, the size of the box should remain constant. For example, even if there is only one item, the size of the box should be the same so that Part 3 or the footer is printed in the same location. Essentially, what I am trying to achieve is that the size of the header, footer, and items section remains fixed, allowing the invoice to be printed in full A4 size even if there is only one item.

Currently, when I attempt to use the templates, every item is printed within a box, but I want the templates to match exactly.

I have attached two pages of templates. If there are multiple items in an invoice, the box sizes and the header/footer parts should remain the same.

Could someone please assist me in achieving this functionality in the templates?

Thank you.

Hi yubrajkafle,

Are your current templates (non Espo) also made with HTML and CSS?

Some tips if so:
    - You can't use <html>/<head>/<body> tags
    - You can't use <style> tags
    - Don't rely on the preview (it will look wierd), you need to generate and quote/invoice when testing

If your current quotes are made with html and css and you use css within the style tags you can use this tool to make the css inline:

If you want a html boilerplate you can search on github for example:

Comment

sapyantuk,

Judging from the text of your message, you are trying to implement the most common standard functionality, where you should use Header for part 1, Body for part 2, and Footer for part 3.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yubrajkafle View Post
        Hello developers,

I recently purchased the Sales Pack and I am currently trying to utilize the Espo CRM for sales quotes, orders, and invoices. However, I have encountered an issue. Presently, I am using another software for generating sales order quotations and invoices. I would like to maintain the same format for quotes, orders, and sales invoices in Espo CRM. To achieve this, I need to design similar PDF templates.

I have attached the PDF templates for your reference.

There are three parts to the templates:

Part 1: This section serves as the header. Even if there are multiple items in an order or invoice, spanning multiple pages, this header should be displayed on the first page and all subsequent pages.

Part 2: In this section, the size of the box should remain constant. For example, even if there is only one item, the size of the box should be the same so that Part 3 or the footer is printed in the same location. Essentially, what I am trying to achieve is that the size of the header, footer, and items section remains fixed, allowing the invoice to be printed in full A4 size even if there is only one item.

Currently, when I attempt to use the templates, every item is printed within a box, but I want the templates to match exactly.

I have attached two pages of templates. If there are multiple items in an invoice, the box sizes and the header/footer parts should remain the same.

Could someone please assist me in achieving this functionality in the templates?

Thank you.
        Just use the header for header - body for main items and footer for the footer. it should work fine.

Comment

rabii victor

I am seeking assistance from a skilled developer who can write HTML and CSS code that precisely replicates the image provided above. I require the code to exhibit the same visual appearance and functionality as described previously.

If there is a developer available who can fulfill this request and is willing to charge for their services, I am open to discussing the terms and reaching an agreement.

Comment

sapyantuk,

If you don't need to change anything in the Espo files, and the template customization only concerns HTML and CSS, then you'd better refer to the relevant forum thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-offers-requests.

Comment

Working...
            X