Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on import

Hi !

I have tried to import a few lines in a csv as leads. About 64 lines.
    I had a problem with matching the salutation field. Run the import a couple of times with even skipping the field.

Now i have a problem that i have about 6 import attempts stuck in processing and also get 500 errors if i edit a some fields in a lead.

Imports cannot be reversed because no records where imported according to the log. PHP log, no errors. Espolog gives a bunch of looooong errors like:

[2023-06-08 10:27:01] ERROR: Slim Application Error Type: TypeError Code: 0 Message: Espo\Modules\Crm\Hooks\Lead\ConvertedAt::beforeSav e(): Argument Forum ($options) must be of type Espo\ORM\Repository\Option\SaveOptions, array given, called in
    and then a massive list of php files

I think the database got screwed up after the import but i am not sure.

Anyone any ideas??

PS: forgot to mention, rebuild didn't solve anything.
    Last edited by Akemi; 06-08-2023, 12:13 PM.

What version of EspoCRM, php do you have? Can you add an import file for a more detailed look?
    Last edited by victor; 06-09-2023, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
      What version of EspoCRM, php do you have? Can you add an import file for a more detailed look?
      Thanks for your reply. It's version 7.3.4.
      Enclosed an eddited version GDPR proof.

Also wondering if i can remove the lines in de DB of imports which are still processing?
      Attached Files

Comment

- You did not announce the version of php.
        - You sent a .txt file, but for import you need a .csv (that's what I asked for).
        - Judging by your error, you have an instance problem, not an import problem. Try importing your file on another test instance.​

Also wondering if i can remove the lines in de DB of imports which are still processing?
        In Administration > Import, delete the necessary import (screenshot 1).
        Attached Files

Comment

• Akemi
          Akemi commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah sorry missed that one. PHP8.1.2
          This forum doesn't allow csv uploads so i rename it to txt.

Yes i was thinking also an instance error. Could this be triggered by the import?

PS: removing the logs gave me an error 500, although it did remove it.
          Last edited by Akemi; 06-09-2023, 12:38 PM.

This forum doesn't allow csv uploads
        Place the .csv file in a .zip archive (the forum will allow it). I am waiting for a file from you to test on my own instance.​

Also, please tell me, have you tried importing your file to other instances?

Yes i was thinking also an instance error. Could this be triggered by the import?
        I think not, but this will be a conversation for another topic, because we are discussing exactly the import, or rather its impossibility in your case.

Comment

Place the .csv file in a .zip archive (the forum will allow it). I am waiting for a file from you to test on my own instance.​

Also, please tell me, have you tried importing your file to other instances?

I think not, but this will be a conversation for another topic, because we are discussing exactly the import, or rather its impossibility in your case.
          Just rename the txt to csv and you have the file. I did not put it in a text editor, just renamed the file so it came straight out of excel.
          Currently i do not have the option to create another instance. This instance is hosted.

Thanks for your effort.

Comment

I've tested your file and there are generally no problems with the import except for the Salutation field (which caused a validation error if not Skipped).
            However, this error was also solved by removing the extra space before Mrs. That is, for the Salutation field, an acceptable value is "Mrs.", but " Mrs." - unacceptable.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	93670

You can try the edited file - it is imported normally.

Currently i do not have the option to create another instance
            You can use the demo version or sign up for the cloud: https://www.espocrm.com/demo/.

also get 500 errors if i edit a some fields in a lead
            Regarding your instance problem, I assume that you chose convertedAt instead of createdAt when importing. This should not be done, because this field is responsible for the date of conversion from a lead to a Contact, Account or Opportunity. createdAt​ it is also better not to use it when importing.
            In this case, you can try to delete all leads that were created by import and all import logs from #Import/list.

After that, make a rebuild -> create several leads -> try to make certain edits/changes in them. And after that, try to import again.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by victor; 06-13-2023, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I've tested your file and there are generally no problems with the import except for the Salutation field (which caused a validation error if not Skipped).
              However, this error was also solved by removing the extra space before Mrs. That is, for the Salutation field, an acceptable value is "Mrs.", but " Mrs." - unacceptable.
              I know the field needs to be an exact match but Jees, how could i have missed that one!

Regarding your instance problem, I assume that you chose convertedAt instead of createdAt when importing.
              I do not use those extra fields. Only assigned to and status.
              When i run it now it just gives a 500 error and stays in the import screen. In import results it shows the import but still as processing, nothing imported.

One line in the logfile.

Attached Files

Comment

- Have you tried deleting previously imported leads?
                - Are third-party (unofficial) extensions installed on your instance? If so, try to turn them off, do a Rebuild, and do the test again.
                - Have you made changes to the EspoCRM files?
                - Try to update your instance to the current 7.5.0 and do Hard Rebuild: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...mands/#rebuild.
                Last edited by victor; 06-13-2023, 03:38 PM.

Comment

1 Have you tried deleting previously imported leads?
                  2 Are third-party (unofficial) extensions installed on your instance? If so, try to turn them off, do a Rebuild, and do the test again.
                  3 Have you made changes to the EspoCRM files?
                  4 Try to update your instance to the current 7.5.0 and do Hard Rebuild: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...mands/#rebuild.
                  1. No, the last imports were from a while ago when there was no problem.
                  2. No extensions. Very plain Espo, no extra field or any other changes.
                  3. No, Espo is still Vanilla.
                  4. Yeah i was trying to avoid that but it seems i have to face the music. Or do a new install en put back the old database.

Comment

Akemi

Seems like your instance files are not working properly. At present, it's difficult to determine the cause. In your case, the best option would be to reinstall EspoCRM:

1. Make a full backup of your current EspoCRM instance and keep it in a safe place: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...p-and-restore/.
                    2. Delete the EspoCRM files from your hosting.
                    3. Install clean EspoCRM v7.5.1 instance. During installation, select your old database.
                    4. Delete /custom and /data folders from new instance and copy these folders from backup to the new instance.
                    5. Run Rebuild from CLI.​​
                    6. Try to do test Import.

After completing these steps, please provide feedback.

Comment

I have done the full backup.
                      I have done a CLI upgrade to 7.5.1. Amazingly no errors this time.
                      Rebuild.

No more errors editting records. Only thing left is an error 404 not found the moment i press home. Reading on the forum here more people have this problem on 7.5.1
                      Ran the import and it ran without a hitch.

For now it's working and i don't see any other weird stuff. So lets hope the editing problem is solved now.

Thanks very much for your assistance victor ! You help is much appreciated. Pointing me in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X