Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic information via email

Hello,

my team and I like to use the knowledge database in EspoCRM. My question: Is there a way that EspoCRM users can be automatically informed by email when a new article has been published?

I also have the question for the EspoCRM portals. Is there a way to inform portal users when a new article has been published that is assigned to a portal and therefore specific users?

I would be happy to get some feedback.​

Thank you.

It is possible, if you have advanced work, then this is very easy to do with workflow. or even a bpm to cover both informing internal users and portals separately. Informing portals will be informing all users that belong to a portal e.g client portal (all users that are assigned to this portal will be informed) reason why i mention this is that the email will be sent to a collection of users so be careful if you don't want clients to see each others' email address.

Comment

We are using the Advanced Pack. Could you tell me how best to implement the requirement?

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        One question is when you said via email. do you mean you want to send the content of the article in an email or just an email with a link to the article ?
        another thing an article could be assigned to multiple teams which means you need to loops through the users in that team and send each one of the email spearately or is ok to send one emails to all users from the teams ?

Is there a way that EspoCRM users can be automatically informed by email when a new article has been published?​
      Is there a way to inform portal users when a new article has been published that is assigned to a portal and therefore specific users?
      For both, there can be one Workflow with the following Conditions and two Actions:

1. To send to a special list of contacts (select the contacts that you consider Portal Users).
      2. To send to the Users of the special Teams.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by victor; 05-22-2023, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Hi,

this is the perfect solution for me! Thank you very much! EspoCRM is an incredibly good and reliable solution for our company.​

Comment

Working...
        X