Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart by Month & Quarter : Formula to Duplicate Last Input

Hi All

Here is a tricky one. Looking for a formula to solve a gap for a monthly Line chart of assessment score (using a Float field type called "Reading Level"
    The problem is not every kid is tested every month. Not sure how else to show improving or decline.

My thought was to copy the previous score, which would be true, so as to be able to plot w/o zeros.

Attachments.

Not sure if this is possible with the Cloud version. Maybe I have to setup each child with 12 slots at the beginning of the school year?

One note: QUARTER actually works better for the client however the chart doesn't designate the Q's? Is there a setting I am missing?

image widget
    Last edited by crmclients; 05-11-2023, 06:32 PM.

honestly still didn't understand what you are trying to achieve. you have already a chart that show some data based on month (Line type) correct! so what is missing ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	espo month graph.png
Views:	153
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	92263
      "so as to be able to plot w/o zeros."

Comment

probably too small to see...

Click image for larger version  Name:	espo quarter report.png Views:	0 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	92265
        the chart doesn't designate the Q's?

Comment

anyone have any any ideas about either issue?

Comment

It is a bit difficult to guess, how your app is working and what in the end you want to achieve. You have to see, that nobody here knows your app and as far as I see, you are using the advanced pack, wich also not everybody here has access to and so cannot know, where you are.
            It would help perhaps, if you could elaborate a bit more, what you would like to do. From what I see (and guess) so far, your idea to give every child 12 slots could be the right direction. Then you could copy the value from a prior month to the (in the moment) 0 month and the graph should have a flat region in that month.

The other problem with the quarter I do not have an idea, because guessing does not work here.

Comment

i see

Comment

Working...
              X