X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No mails from the system

Hello,

just a request if this is correct.

If a mail or several mails are sent from the system, they do not arrive at EMails at all. Or are not picked up from the mail server.

e.g. You have been mentioned, or you have been assigned, etc.
    Are they not displayed because it is displayed above the notifications anyway?

And then I noticed when I read, reply or delete a mail, it doesn't update on the mail server. It is still shown as unread. That should be updated normally with IMAP.
    Or is this a bug or wrong setting?

Thanks for reading...​

Hello,

you can check Administration->Notifications if everything is set correctly.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	128
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	91533

Comment

I think my request was misunderstood.
      In these settings all checkmarks are selected.

There was an entry posted, changed or something.
      That's why an email goes out.
      Everything is correct so far.
      The e-mail also arrives in the mailbox from the mail server.

But it does not appear in EspoCRM under /#Email.
      All other normal emails are retrieved, only the notification emails are not.
      I just wanted to know if this is wanted.

Furthermore I have the following problem with mails:
      And then I noticed when I read, reply or delete a mail, it doesn't update on the mail server. It is still shown as unread. That should be updated normally with IMAP.
      Or is this a bug or wrong setting?​​

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSka83 View Post
        There was an entry posted, changed or something.
        That's why an email goes out.
        Everything is correct so far.
        The e-mail also arrives in the mailbox from the mail server.

But it does not appear in EspoCRM under /#Email.
        All other normal emails are retrieved, only the notification emails are not.
        I just wanted to know if this is wanted.​​
        - If you mean Email Notification, which comes to you in the form of a bell in the upper right corner of the screen, for a certain event (for example, Notifications upon assignment as shown in the screenshot 1), then such emails are not displayed in #Email/list/folder=sent.
        However, you can set up a Workflow that will send emails and they will be stored in #Email/list/folder=sent​. To do this, in Administration -> Workflow -> Actions -> Send Email, you need to uncheck the Do not store sent email option (screenshot 2).

Originally posted by ChrisSka83 View Post
        Furthermore I have the following problem with mails:
        Or is this a bug or wrong setting?
        - Email Accounts do not have the same synchronization as Google and Outlook Calendars, or Google and Outlook Contacts. That is, a viewed or deleted email on the EspoCRM side does not affect the viewing or deletion of an email on the side, such as Google or Outlook. And vice versa: after the emails have been encrypted and entered the database, changes to these emails on the Google or Outlook side do not affect the changes to these old emails.​
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the explanation. Just really wanted to know if all this is correct.

To the second problem: Then actually the designation IMAP is wrong. Shouldn't it be POP3 then? Because with IMAP the status of a mail is normally passed on to the server, so it is synchronized.
          While I delete the mails in EspoCrm for example, the mail server keeps filling up. This does not really make sense. That is then double work.
          Last edited by ChrisSka83; 04-26-2023, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I want to disable Email Notification (bell) instead! Unchecking all it still showing. Any idea how to disable it?

Asked this once before but no one know. I have feeling it is bug or intentional design and not possible to disable with the GUI.

I'm getting too much email (mostly spam!) and it crowding up the section of email. So I miss other update instead.

Comment

Working...
            X