public form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public form

I need a form that is public, does not require login to access it. I don't know if this is possible. I created a portal and added an entity named "form" and added the fields I need, "name", "address", "phone"... But I can only release access to the form by registering a contact in "portal users". Could someone please let me know if it is possible to make this form public? Or is there another way to do this? My EspoCRM version is 7.1.11 Heartfelt thanks to everyone!

if you are interested there is an extension https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/espocrm-...feedback-forms
    otherwise if you know how to code you could create an entryPoint to your application and add necessary logic to expose your entity to the outside world.

Comment

We have beta version of extension which contain integration with formio. That's a free builder of forms. Our integration allows to embed form and handle submissions. You can use submission in Advanced Pack to trigger actions like record creation, etc. Each submission is stored inside EspoCRM. Here you have example from our EspoCRM which was created based on request to create portal account in our CRM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1334
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	91169

Comment

Working...
      X