No announcement yet.

Slow work with tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you enabled Link-Multiple for a link and you have too many records related to a task.

Comment

To victor
      - We have version 7.2.7
      - We have PHP 7.4.3
      - We use only PHP 7.4.3 (I once tried to upgrade to PHP 8 but had some problems so I left it at 7.4.3.​)

To yuri
      And can you find out which one does it?​

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        try to upgrade to php 8.0 at least. also check if you have anything in the log. is this happening only to task ?

I would try to disable some relationships for tasks? Is it possible? But there is only Edit?

Comment

If you plan to use newer versions of EspoCRM, then updating php is inevitable for you, because since EspoCRM v.7.3.0, php version 8.0 and higher is supported (the most optimal is 8.1 so far).

I once tried to upgrade to PHP 8.0 but had some problems so I left it at 7.4.3
        Most likely you were not able to completely remove the php update and you are left with both 7.4.3 and a partially newer version.

I would advise you to update php to 8.1 and leave it alone, removing php 7.4 after the update. After that, update your instance to the current EspoCRM v.7.5.5.​

I would try to disable some relationships for tasks? Is it possible? But there is only Edit?
        If there is only Edit, it means that relationshops data is system and cannot be deleted.

Comment

To rabii
          I tried to upgrade to PHP 8.2. It was same.Yes, It is happening only to tasks.

To victor
          I tried to make clear installation of PHP (I am using XAMPP). It was same.

I find that there is very high disk load when opening a task. We have only about 200 tasks. And we have about 120000 emails and about 2000 accounts and there are not problems, see picture.

For tasks, we have only three relations, see picture.​
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Task_relationships.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	94988 Click image for larger version

Name:	Task_open.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	94989
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi JanBab,

Can you please show us the System Requirements (located in the Administration) of your EspoCRM instance?

Comment

JanBab,

Maybe you have Jobs Run in Parallel enabled?
              Please try in Administration > Job Settings uncheck Jobs Run in Parallel and save changes.
              Attached Files

Comment

To lazovic
                See picture.

To victor
                I made it. It is same.

Comment

Is high load happening on the server or on the client?

Comment

To yuri
                    There is high load on the server. I found that when I open a task, the server is very busy with the email.ibd file.

Comment

Working...
                    X