Accounts relationships and connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts relationships and connections

Hello, I am a new user of EspoCRM. Because I haven't found any solution to my problem, I would like ask the Community. Could you please advise me how to interconnect more ACCOUNTS? We would need to set the relationship between a parent organisation and a daughter organisation. To be more specific, If I go to ADMINISTRATION - ENTITY - MANAGER - ACCOUNT, I can create more FIELDS, but I cannot find the ćorrect RELATIONSHIPS. If I create new connections between various ACCOUNTS, it doesn't work reversibly.
    Thank you very much, Honza

You can just define the relationship and the fields will be generated. go to Administration > Entity Manager > Account > Relationships and create a relationship for account as One-To-Many which will be parent account (parent organization) and subsidiaries (daughter organisation). see attached screenshots.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply. The suggested solution would create only one-way relationship between two Organisations. However, I would need the connection to be reversible. Please have a look at my screenshots below. I set up a connection between Organisation B and A. Nevertheless, this connection can be seen only on the card of Organisation B. It does not appear on the card of Organisation A. I have found out an ideal type of connection within the Contact Entity, where it is possible to assign Name 01 to more Organisations, thus the connection becomes reversible / mutual.
      To give you another example, if I supply several retail stores, I would like to see the connections between all the retail stores and their headquarters. Many of our customers have one invoice address and then several delivery addresses. Because we have hundreds of customers, we would need to see their mutual connections.

Click image for larger version  Name:	espo01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	88771Click image for larger version  Name:	espo02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	88770Click image for larger version  Name:	espo03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.1 KB ID:	88769Click image for larger version  Name:	espo04.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	88768
      Last edited by Honza; 03-05-2023, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Please make sure to add (Daughter Organizations) to the bottom panel of the organization entity. parent to child means one parent (ORGANIZATION A) has many childs (ORGANIZATION B ETC...). go to Administration > Entity Manager > Organization > Layouts > on your left choose Bottom Panels and there you can drag the Daughter Organizations. see attached screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X