X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply tax to product

hello how i can apply tax to a product i didn't find item in documentation
    regards

You can only apply a tax to an item of a quote / sales order. create tax record, create a quote and choose tax or if you wish to apply a custom tax then you can just apply fill in the custom tax without choosing the tax record. once you have done that then any items added to the created quote will have tax or custom tax applied. see attached screenshot.
    Attached Files

Comment

hello ok
      my sale of order is create via a flowchart
      i try to to do this with a workflow rule
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	145
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	88814
      that create a good sale of order with good tax rate but tax amount isn't good its not apply ! (tax amount = 0)

Name:	2023-03-06_11h20_24.png
Views:	164
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	88813
      if create sale of order manualy that ok ok taxe are good
      Thanks for any help
      Attached Files

Comment

i think that when you generate a sales order you attach/assign to it the tax. double check that you sales order doesn't have any tax attached to it. This workflow only triggers when a sales order is created/saved which means that the sales order created/saved has a tax on it.

Comment

thanks for your return, you mean create same workflow and choosing an other trigger type ? like scheduled ? or other thing ?

Comment

no what i meant is that when you create the sales order make sure you don't assign a tax to it. the workflow doesn't generate the sales order ? how the sales order is created ? manually or generated via some code?

Comment

i create sale order via flowchart
              like this

Name:	2023-03-06_14h03_00.png
Views:	152
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	88834
              but tax amont still 0

Comment

that is weird is the tax (TVA 20%) exist in your tax records ?

Comment

can you also check if your product / item is not (tax-free) it should not be checked otherwise the system will not assign any tax value to the product.

Comment

yes the sale order have already create with tax 20% (my first screenhot) but taxe amount isn't calculated, => still 0

Comment

it seems that you have to specify the rate of the items because the taxRate is not update through the workflow. so when you start the workflow how do you add the item to the sales order ? can you share that part ? because i have just run some tests and it seems if you use a service / add related etc it doesn't work, you have to specify the taxRate for each item/product

Comment

thanks for your support and patience !

Name:	2023-03-06_15h39_20.png
Views:	135
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	88851

Comment

i add rules to set tax rate to 20% in workflow same result tax amount still 0, if i edit sale order and update it taxe amount will be good

Comment

• rabii
                            rabii commented
                            Editing a comment
                            so you have a flowchart that create a sales order and then a workflow that update the sales order ? why would need this set up ? you could just do it all in the flowchart. also still don't see where the part that you create related products for the sales order.

where is the part that adds the products/items to the sales of order ?

Comment

yes this screen

Name:	2023-03-07_08h51_02.png
Views:	116
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	88887

Comment

Working...
                            X