Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entity Manager > Company > Relationships search functionality not working always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entity Manager > Company > Relationships search functionality not working always

I have noticed that the search functionality on the Relationships doesn't always work. initially this is doesn't work on entities including (account - call - meeting - task and others including custom entities). see attached screenshot trying to filter/search relationship for contact entity on the account relationship but it is not returning any results at all.

Not sure if this a bug or this is how it is designed.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi rabii,

I can't play either locally or in the cloud. The result appears immediately both after the first entered characters and after the entire entered word. How long has it been on this instance since the cache was cleaned or when was the last Rebuild done?
    Attached Files

Comment

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      i have just rebuild the crm and cleared cache and still same behaviour. i have the latest version.

hey victor

I have tried to investigate and it seems that an error is produced on the console about this issue/behaviour. please see attached screenshot. by the way i have tested this behaviour on different instances and it is the same issue so it is not only one instance issue.
    Attached Files

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      I will fix in v7.4.

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Yuri
Working...
X