Upgraded to latest version 7.3.2 cause CRM to slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded to latest version 7.3.2 cause CRM to slow

Once we upgraded the CRM to the latest version we noticed that it becomes very slow when loading data. we are still using php 8.0.27 and mysql version 8.0.32. did anyone face the same issue when they upgraded ?

Thanks

every page is loading very slow and there is a loading indictor which has not there before.
    Attached Files

Comment

• item
      item commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi rabii,
      from which version you have upgraded ?

just for testing, on your print-screen, remove on listview Account, Email, Phone..
      try ...
      then add Account
      try ..
      so you can view witch field make this "slow"

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      That the new loading icon. Personally I don't see any slower loading issue, only slowness is email searching as always, current 7.3 and v7.2.

You are a guy that know what you are doing so I doubt I have any recommendation, perhaps check the setting requirement again, changing and restart PHP version, enable and disable PHP extension that is relevant.

i have upgraded from version 7.2.7 to latest version 7.3.2 i have to investigate i am doubting the php version (current version is 8.0) i will switch to php version 8.1 and see if there is any changes.

thanks guys

Comment

I found it
      it seems that when i upgraded to latest version for some reason the crm updated (use cache) as not set therefore all request were really slow and loading time was massive. just checked back the use cache and seems the crm is recovering now.

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        There's no code that may change this parameter as far as I know.

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        this happens on two separate instances, both upgraded from version 7.2.7 to v 7.3.2 and both instances had the (useCache) set to false. not really sure why, however during the upgrade both instances got stuck during the building process for very long time (more than 5 mins) so i had to quit upgrade run
        Code:
         php rebuild.php then i run  php command.php upgrade
        Not sure if that what cause the issue but even though i am still experiencing a slow loading on both instances. Not sure why.

I could be wrong but found this code here https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...Base.php#L1221

Thanks

Originally posted by rabii View Post
      I found it
      it seems that when i upgraded to latest version for some reason the crm updated (use cache) as not set therefore all request were really slow and loading time was massive. just checked back the use cache and seems the crm is recovering now.
      I can confirm, the same thing happened to me, on 2/3 CRMs, after update cache was off

Comment

If the upgrade process took more than 5 minutes and you stopped or restarted it before a new successful update, then most likely in Administration -> Settings you have (as shown in the screenshot 1):
        1. Use Cache - Off.
        2. Maintenance Mode - On.
        3. Disable Cron - On.
        Then when you should normally have (as shown in screenshot 2):
        1. Use Cache - On.
        2. Maintenance Mode - Off.​
        3. Disable Cron - Off.
        In general, the disabled Use Cache is responsible for the slow operation after
        Code:
        php command.php upgrade
        from version 7.2.7 to 7.3.2.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by victor; 01-31-2023, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
          If the upgrade process took more than 5 minutes and you stopped or restarted it before a new successful update, then most likely in Administration -> Settings you have (as shown in the screenshot 1):
          1. Use Cache - Off.
          2. Maintenance Mode - On.
          3. Disable Cron - On.
          Then when you should normally have (as shown in screenshot 2):
          1. Use Cache - On.
          2. Maintenance Mode - Off.​
          3. Disable Cron - Off.
          In general, the disabled Use Cache is responsible for the slow operation after
          Code:
          php command.php upgrade
          from version 7.2.7 to 7.3.2.
          Sorry for stupid question, but:
          Is there are any command in CLI or file settings that can set "Use Cache"; "Maintenance Mode"; "Disable Cron" parameters? I want to use them as preset parameters for my docker image to ensure when migrating CRM from backup to another server or test environment and no scripts, jobs or whatever will run till I connect to UI or set it manually.

Comment

• item
            item commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi,
            It’s on data/config… files
            Don’t forget after, clear cache by cli

Originally posted by partomas View Post

Sorry for stupid question, but:
          Is there are any command in CLI or file settings that can set "Use Cache"; "Maintenance Mode"; "Disable Cron" parameters? I want to use them as preset parameters for my docker image to ensure when migrating CRM from backup to another server or test environment and no scripts, jobs or whatever will run till I connect to UI or set it manually.
          Hi, guess you can edit config.php

Comment

Working...
          X